83. Twinkle twinkle

Next morning

You wake up to Chris's arms wrapped around your naked waist, you turn around facing him.  You play with his growing facial hair as your thumb lightly strokes his bottom lip.

He slowly wakes up

"Hey handsome" you say to him

"Hi" he says with his deep morning voice.

"You sleep well ?" You Twirl a strand of hair around your finger.

"Yeah I slept great" he answers "now let's call my mom, so you can talk to the kids" Chris says

"Okay" you sit up covering your self with a the bed sheet. Chris takes his phone calling his mom.

She answers quickly "hi Chris" Lisa says

"Hey Ma, how everything going ?" Chris asks

"It's great the kids are having fun" she says "the twins cried a lot the first day but are getting better" she adds in

"And Abigail how is she ?"

"Amazing ! she's such a sweet heart. She's alway helping me set the table"

"That's good" Chris misses the kids a lot "can me and Y/n talk to the kids ?" Chris asks

"Yeah of course I'll get them" Lisa says

You get closer to Chris so you both can talk on the phone.

"Hi mommy and daddy" you guys hear Abigail say, just the sound of her voice made you miss her

"Hey baby how are you ? Are you having g fun with grandma Lisa ?" You ask

"Yeah we played on the piano I learned a song" Abigail chats "you want me to play it for you ?" Abigail ask

"Yea honey but ask grandma Lisa first if you are allowed too" you tell her

"Okay" you hear Abigail ask Lisa if she could play the piano for you and Chris "she said yes" Abigail tells you two "twinkle twinkle little star" Abigail sings along while playing it.

"Wow" you and Chris clap trough the phone as Abigail finishes her song. "Abi can me and daddy talk to the twins ?" You ask

"Yup" you hear running "Liam, Ellie"

"Hello" you hear Liam say. His sweet little baby voice was adorable

"Hi baby it's mama" you say

"Mama ?" You hear Liam starting to cry, he clearly missed you.

"Ohh baby don't cry, Mama will be back soon"
You tell him

Liam pressed the phone screen

Incoming FaceTime call from Ma........

Chris answers it with out think about the fact you two are in bed naked, luckily you were covering yourself with the sheets.

You two see Liam holding the phone

"Dada ?" He sees Chris as Liam keeps crying.
Lisa picked him up

"Chris, Y/n is it okay if I call you two later everything is a bit crazy right now" Lisa quickly ends the call before you guys could say bye.

"We never got to say hey to Ellie" you say disappointed "do you think it's to much work on Lisa, taking care of all three of the kids ?"

"No she's fine" Chris assures you "plus she loves the kids she would do anything to be with them"

"Okay good" you get out of bed naked, Chris just looks at your naked body.

"What ?" You ask him

"It's just I'm so lucky to have you" he smiles "I love you" he later adds in

You get on the bed sitting on his naked lap "I love you too" you give him a light kiss "I'm the lucky one to have such a handsome, sexy, children loving husband" you say between kisses.

Chris let's out a light chuckle "so what do you have in mind for today ?" He asks hugging you around the waist tightly.

"What ever you want" you answer

"How about we go on double date ?" He says

"I'd love to but are you sure that you want to be with Emma and Mark ?" You ask "it will be more fun if it's just the two of us" you slightly touch his cock teasing him.

"It's up to you" his breathing gets heavier land louder

You get under the covers between Chris's legs as you start lightly sucking the tip of his now hard cock.

"Oh shit" Chris says with shaky voice.

You look deep in his eyes as you boop your head up and down, sucking and twisting. Chris holds the top of your head making you boop faster.

"Get up here" he manages to say.

Your lips fall on to his lips as his hard dick is slammed against your stomach.

He hold you by the hips, lifts you up and sticks in half way. From all the sucking and licking made it easy for him to slide in your tight slides.

You make out with him as you move your hips back and forth slowly. Letting out cry/moans. Chris two fingers travel down to you clit, rubbing it roughly. You pussy was throbbing on his dick.

You guys started going faster and rougher, each movement getting Sloppier, closer to a orgasm.

Your hotel room flys open as Emma stands there

"What the heck Emma !" Chris yells as he cover him and you "how did you get in ?" He ask catching his breath.

"By the key/card" Emma a shows it to Chris. She always catches you and Chris having sex and she is unbothered every single time.

"Where do you get that ?" He asks

"Y/n gave it to me" she answers walking in the room.

Chris looks at you Annoyed

"What !? I gave it to get for and emergency" you tell Chris. You sit up covering your self "Emma you can't just walk in, I gave this to you for any emergencies" you remind her

"I know ! This is and emergency. Come quick" she tells you

You look over at Chris and whisper "sorry" you put on your robe and follow Emma to her hotel room leaving Chris alone by himself.

"What is it ? It better be important because I left sex for this" you tell her.

"I think I- might be-"

Thank you for reading chapter 83.
Cliffhanger <3