16. Baby daddy

You two get in the car, you slam the door shut.

"What happened back there" Chris asked turning on the car.

"Ugh just ever since we came out clean about dating i feel like where ever I go I'm being followed, and know people are digging up things about my past and asking me about it, or just making some stupid rumours" you say furious.

"I'm so sorry you are going trough all of this because of me, I moved to NYC to get away from the fame, but somehow they always find me" he says, not very happy. You felt a little bad for him because he as gone trough this way more often then you, and he never complained about it once to you.

"I guess they aren't that bad I'm just a little moody, I mean I am 5 and a half months pregnant" you say trying to cheer him up. After that you guys went home to pick up the dogs, then drove to your parents house for the
Gender reveal party. When you get there everyone greeted you with big hugs and smile. You get to the garden witch was beautiful with a tone of gifts for the baby. You looked around to find Chris, you saw him in the corner talking on his phone you got confused who he would be talking to right now, but you quickly got distracted by Emma coming and hugging you from the back.

"hey how's it been, I haven't seen you since you left for the honeymoon" you say surprised seeing her.

"Oh your girl has just been busy" she says in a jokingly tone "having sex" she whispers. You both laugh.

"So how the baby moma doing ?" She asks.

"Great actually,the baby's healthy and starting to kick" you say felling a little dizzy.

"No you, how are you ?" she asked being serious. You had never seen her this serious in you life.

"Me I guess I'm all right, I don't have to take the pills anymore" you say smiling and placing your hand on your small round baby bum.

"That's good, and where is the sexy
baby daddy" Emma says looking around for Chris.

"Oh he's talking on the phone some where" you say grabbing a cupcake. You hear your parents gather everyone around for you to pop the balloon with the Gender of the baby, you look for Chris so he could join you but you didn't find him.

"Wait I got to find Chris" you say taking out you phone to call him, when you call him his phone line was busy, you started panicking a little looking for him, you're mom tells you to pop the balloon with out Chris. You were mad at him for leaving you. Your mom gives you needle to pop the balloon with, you close you eyes and pop it when you open you eyes your see pink,blue,yellow,green and gold confetti, you get confused of what the gander of the baby is. When all of a sudden you you feel a small tap on you back you turn around to see Chris looking at you nervously.

"Chris where were you ?" You whispered to him. He just looks at you holds your hand and starts talking.

"Y/n the day i saw you at the parking lot or at the club drinking a dry martini alone on a Friday night. I never thought I'd be here with you today finding out the gander of our baby, you have made me feel loved more then anyone in the world. I love who I am around you and I never want that to change. So can you do me the honour and". Chris gets down on one knee and asks
"Marry Me. Will You Marry Me Y/n"
holding out a black box with a beautiful ring that had a big diamond in the middle and two little once on the said. You just looked at him shocked "ye yes I will marry you" you say hugging him tight, you felt the baby kick. You heard everyone cheer you guys. Then you heard a loud exploding sound. You and Chris both flinched and looked to see what just happened. You heard everyone scream, but it was a good scream, they told you two to look up and when you did you saw it. Pink confetti fall down on you and Chris.

"It's a girl" they all shouted.

You couldn't be happier you were going to marry the man you loved, you had supportive friends and family, you were going to have a little baby girl what could be better then that. You thought to yourself. After the party you and Chris decided to get back home because he had something planned for you.

"So what the big rush on getting home ?" You ask resting you head on the car seat looking at Chris, who was driving with one hand on the steering wheel and the other hand rubbing you growing baby bump.

"If I tell you it won't be fun" Chris says smiling at you.

"Just give me a small hint" you say sitting straight up now from your seat.

"Fine umm let's just say you are going to see my people" he says stoping at a red light, snacking on some jellybeans.

"Your people ? " you say confused not really understanding the hint.

When's you guys get home you see the whole house is decorated you walk further in the house to the living room and see all of Chris's friends and family."Surprise" they all shout. It was an engagement party.You couldn't believe it everyone was there his mom, dad, siblings and his good friends from Work. Chris mom comes up to you and hugs you "congratulations sweetie" you had never met her but just by hugging her you felt like you had known her your whole life.
"Thank you Lisa" you say.

You and Scarlett Johansson were talking. "So was it hard being pregnant ?" You ask Scarlett. "Well not that hard I was pregnant while shooting in age of ultron. But being pregnant is the easy part the hard part is to push that big bead out" she says you both laugh. "but you are really lucky to have Chris he really is a nice guy and I will promise you he will love this baby girl more than anything" Scarlett says giving you a comforting smile.

After the engagement party was over you and Chris got in to bed.

"Thank you for today Chris" you say putting a blanket over yourself.

"Anything for my future wife" he says putting down his book and glasses.

"No really thank you, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have any of this. I love you" you say looking at him crying.

"I love you too" he sees you crying "hey hey hey why are you crying" he says with a light tone.

"I don't know I think it's the hormones" you say crying even more. Chris just hugs you and laughs "why are you laughing" you say pushing him away "okay I'm sorry I'm sorry" he hugs you tight and keeps laughing "Chris, stop" you say crying.

Thank you for reading the 16. Chapter

This was a fun chapter to write about. Please let me know if you want me to add anything to the story. Thanks for reading <3