13. Not on my watch

Day of the wedding

You wake up and see Chris not in bed you sit up to look for him, he walks in the room with a bowl full of fruits.

"What's this" you say rubbing your eyes.

"I cut some fruit" he says gives you a smile. You couldn't handle his smile he was to cute.

"I'm sorry but I don't want fruits" you say looking at him in a sad but playful way.

"Well then it's not for you it for the baby" he puts an apple piece in his mouth.

"We aren't 100% sure I'm pregnant, maybe the test was wrong" you look at Chris who sits on the end of the bed.

"I doubt it, After this wedding I'm taking you to the doctor to confirm it" now he puts an apple in your mouth.

Later that day

You and Emma are getting ready at you parents house. You were wearing a light pink long dress with off shoulders.

"How's the blushing bride ?" You ask Emma who was clearly nervous

"Thinking of running away" she says trying to put on a necklace.

"Don't you dare think about it, you are going to marry Mark" you say holding her hands.

"I need a drink" she says ruining the moment. "Want one" she says as she is pouring her self a glass of Vodka.

"No I'm good" you say looking in the mirror. You put your hand on you stomach but quickly remove it so Emma doesn't see.

"Ugh you are such a party pooper" she says and walks to the bathroom. While you were scrolling on your phone you hear Emma scream from the bathroom "you son of a bitch" she says storming out of the bathroom and holding up the pregnancy test. You face turned pail, You didn't know what to say.

"I- I was going to tell yo-" she cuts you off

"Save it" she comes to you and gives you a big tight hug "I'm so happy for you" she whispers. "but why didn't you tell me" she looked kind of hurt.

"Well today is your day, Everything should be about you and Mark. Not me" you say giving her a smile.

"Thank you for always taking care of my feeling but this is a big step in your life and I want you to tell me these things" she hugs you one last time as you two walk out the room. You see Chris waiting out side for you. He had a white button up shirt with the top three buttons open, he wore black pants and matching shiny polished black shoes. His hair had some jell in it and his beard looked great as always. He waves at you and says
"you look beautiful" as he kisses you forehead.

"don't look bad you're self mr Evans" you say fixing the the coller of his shirt.

"Ready to go ?" Chris says as he places his hand on you lower hip.

"Yes, I just need to get a bag with all of the clothes for the after party" you say walking in the guest room which you and Chris were in. You go to get the bag. You looked in the mirror and saw Chris behind you he walked towards you placing his hand on you hip and kissing you shoulder "I have a surprise for you" he says as he pulls out a pink box from his pocket, you open it and see a gold necklace with a pearl on it "thank you Chris I love it" you say kissing him, he was so much taller then you even when you wore heels.

"We should get going, we don't want to be late" he says. You hold the bag with the clothes in it Chris immediately took the bag from your hand and started walking to the car. "You know I can carry my own bag" you say in a playful tone. "Not on my watch" he says giving you a smirk as he gets in the car.

At the wedding

Everything looked great you got to meet bunch of your old friends, everything was beautiful. Emma and Mark looked great. Chris was talking to the people there you all just had a good time. The wedding ended well and then it was time for the after party. In the after party everyone was getting drunk, you couldn't drinks so you just sat there drinking lemonade. Chris saw you alone so he singled you to come over to him, you stand up with a sad smile on your face as you walked over to Chris. He screamed over the loud music "let's get out of here"

"Great you read my mind" you say crossing your arms, walking out of the party hall Emma's parents had rented. Chris ran after you.

"What happened in there" Chris asks you as you guys walked to the car.

"I don't know It was just boring plus now I'm not allowed to drink" you say annoyed opening the car door.

"Why I didn't you just come to me ?" You guys get in the car.

"You looked like you were having fun drinking" you say snapping in your belt.

"I had fun but I didn't drink, or I wouldn't be driving. You know you can have fun without drinking" Chris laughs.

"I know I just wasn't feeling it" you say a little guilty that you ruined his night.

"I know let get some ice cream" he says trying to cheer up your mood. You guys drive to an ice cream place Chris goes in. He comes out with smile on his face and big cone of your favourite ice cream. He gets in the car.

"here, I got your favourite" he says. As you are going to take it from him he pulls it away
"nah aha first" he points to his cheek and you give him a big kiss then say "thank you Chris" you take the ice cream from his hand and start eating it, Chris just looks at you smiling "what ?" you ask him confused
"you want a bite ?, but not a big one, I'm sure the baby likes this flavour" you put the ice cream to his face.

"No you eat, I just like seeing You happy" he says looking at you with his blue eyes and perfect smile. After the long night you guys drive back to your parents house when you get to your room dodger and pepper run to you guys "hey pepp, hey bubba. You guys have to be careful now, y/n having baby" Chris says getting on his knees rubbing behind their ears.

"Chris it's not like I'm I'm 9 months pregnant, I might be 2-3 weeks" you say walking to your bed.

"OMG" you scream. Chris comes running to you and sees it "No it cant be" he says in shock.

Tank you for reading the 13. Chapter
A little cliffhanger. Stay tuned for tomorrow to read what happens. And I might have to switch back to posting once a day because I have to work and I don't have that much time.