19. Now I want one

A nurse came in to take Abigail for a quick check up. You didn't want to let go of her.  "You rest and I'll be right back with Abigail" the nurse says holding her."okay be careful" you say very emotional. Chris walks in after calling his family and telling them that Abigail was born, you decided to surprise your family by going to there house.

Chris sits beside you "you should get some rest" he puts his hand on your forehead.

"No what if Abigail needs me" you say.

"Then I'm here and the nurse" he says cupping you face in his hand.

"No it's okay, I just want to hold her and never let go" you start to cry.

The doctor walks in "it is very natural to be sensitive and emotional after giving birth" she gives you the baby. "she is a little under weight but that's okay you just need to feed her a little more the first few days" she smiles at you and Chris then walks out.

Abigail starts crying very loudly "hey shh mommy's here, are you hungry" you say taking of the hospital dress from you chest, you put your breast in her mouth she quickly sucks on it, you feel here small little hand resting on your breast as you hold her close to you. Chris just looks at her "she's so small. I can't believe this is happening" he says putting his hand behind you and the other one under the baby. It was a beautiful moment then you see someone bust the door open, it's Emma.

"Where is the Baby" Emma says looking around.

"Shhh im feeding her" You whisper.

Emma walks slowly over to you "I'm I an aunt now" she says.

"Yes you are" you say taking the clothe off Abigail, which Chris had put there to cover up for privacy.

"She's so precious now I want one" Emma whispers to you. "Do you have a name"
you were going to answer her, she cuts you off
"if not I now a beautiful name"

"let me guess is the name Emma" you say knowing her to well.

"How did you know" she says surprised.

"I know you to all.But we do have a beautiful name for her Chris chose it" you say looking at Chris.

"It's Abigail" Chris says smiling.

"Abigail is also nice name I guess, But Emma is better" she says in jokingly.
"y/n is it okay if Mark comes in to see the baby, I really want one and what other way to convince him then to show him the cutest baby in the world, yes you are you are the cutest" Emma says lightly tickling Abigail.

"Yeah sure" you say Mark comes in to the room.

"So this is Abigail " Mark says looking at her as You feed her.

"And how do we get one of this things" Mark says. Chris just looks at him not knowing if he is joking.

"I'm kidding come one Emma let's go make one" he turns around slapping her ass, they both say "bye" and leave.

"How come they both be so dumb but still perfect together" you say laughing.

"I feel bad for there future kids" You and Chris laugh.

You spent the day at the hospital. The next morning. You see the doctor come in the room.

"Y/n Evans how everything going" the Doctor says looking at Chris holding Abigail.

"It's great thank you" You say hearing Abigail cry.

"I've checked all your fils and you are clear to go home" the doctor says leaving.

"Let's take this baby home" Chris says holding Abigail. She was so peaceful in her pink hat swaddled in a white blanket.

You had to sit on a wheelchair because you were still sore from giving birth. You get in the car Chris was driving while you tried to rest in the front seat. Abigail was in the back seat. You guys get home after a 20 min drive. You get out of the car stoping after every step to feel less pain while Chris got Abigail out, she was sleeping in her little car seat that also turned in to a stroller. You get in the house you take a deep breath as you look at Chris holding Abigail.

"Welcome home Abi" Chris takes her to the nursery placing her in the crib where she slept, Then he walks over to you hugging you tight as you dig your face in his chest "you should get some rest while I'll make some lunch" he kisses you on the forehead. You go to the bathroom for a shower then go straight to bed.

Chris made some salad for lunch. He comes to the room to wake you up.

"Hey wake up, I made some salad" he says with a calm voice.

"Mmm I'm not hungry" you stuff your face in the pillow.

"Come on you need to eat" He says a little more louder so you wake up

"Nooo" you scream in the pillow. He lifts you up from the bed holding you in a bridal style.

"Noo Chris let me down I just gave birth, I don't want to get out of bed" he takes you down stairs.

"I know you just gave birth but you have to eat and feed Abigail. Believe me if I could feed her I would but you got the Milkers not me" Chris takes you in the kitchen.

"Fine" you say mad. Chris let's you down. You guys sit on the table and eat.

"Do you like it" Chris asked trying to make small talk.

"Yeah it's pretty good" you poking your fork in the salad. 

"So now that Abigail is born we could start planning the wedding" Chris says.

"Yes that's great I actually had some-" you hear Abigail cry. 

"I'll get her" Chris stands up.

"No it fine I need to feed her anyways" you say.

"Okay you sit here and I'll get here for you" he walks away. He brings her back you forgot how small she was.

"Hi baby, mommy missed you, are you hungry" you lift your shirt up to feed her.

"So are we going to your parents house tomorrow or should we wait a little" Chris asks sitting down.

"I think we should go see them, it's been a long time" you say looking down at Abigail, her small hand were on your breast her little eyes were closed she was mowing her legs.

"Okay then we'll go tomorrow" Chris stands up to feed dodger and pepper.

Thank you for reading Chapter 19

This family is going to grow a lot plus the weddings coming up and if you have anything in mind how you would like the wedding please comment.<3