57. Your hot

2 weeks later

You all sit on the table eating fish for dinner  well at least Chris and Abigail were eating, you were just poking your fork in the fish you really weren't in the mood to eat. Your appetite was off this past few days.

Abigail finished her food "can I go play with my doll now ?" Abigail asks looking at you but you were zoned out so you didn't answer.

"Hello y/n" Chris waves his hand in front of your face trying to get you attention.

"Huh what ?" You zone back.

Chris had a worried look on his face
"yeah Abigail go play" Chris says.

She runs off.

"Are you okay" Chris asks.

"Yeah" you answer.

"Are you sure you look a bit distracted" Chris says placing his hand on yours.

"Yeah I'm fine just work starts after two days" you answer.

"Is that all ? You haven't been eating much" He ask.

"Yeah I just don't have the appetite" you say getting up you felt a bit dizzy so you grabbed on the kitchen counter for support.

Chris saw instantly that you weren't feeling well.

Chris stands up cupping your face. "Your hot" he says.

"Really Chris this is no time for flirting" you say annoyed.

"No like your hot I think you have a fever
or something" he says.

"What" you put your hand on you forehead. "Ugh shit I better get fine in two days cause I'm not taking anymore days off from work" you say.

"Your not gonna get better by standing here go in bed relax" Chris says.

You do as he says.

"Go in bed relax" you mock Chris as you get in bed.

You lay there for a minute "I mean why dose he always worry it's not like I'm pregnant or something" right after you say that you think when did You last get your period.

"Last month so my period should have started six days ago" you say to yourself.

After few minutes Chris walks in the bedroom.

"Is she asleep ?" you ask Chris.

"Yeah" he answers getting in bed with you.

He lays down next to you getting closer.

"Do you want to get sick ?" You ask him.

"No, and your not sick you only have a fever" he answers.

"If you say so" you say getting closer to Chris.

You laid with your back touching his chest and your ass lightly touching his cock through his pyjamas. Both of his hand were wrapped around you one under you and the other over you.

You wore a white tank that lightly showed your nipples. Chris lightly stroked his hand up and down your arm sending shivers through your body. He take his other hand which was under you, he starts lightly forming circles around your nipple. Causing you to bite and lick your bottom lips. He lightly kissed you neck.

Chris now has both of his hand on your boobs giving them a good squeeze.

"Ouch" you say. Not the word he or you wanted you to hear.

"What did I do, did you not like it" Chris asks removing his hand from your breast.

You turn around so your facing him.

"No it was good but my boobs are a bit sore" you say.

You look down a them they looked fine but felt sore and uncomfortable.

"Is it that time of the month" Chris ask curious because of your behaviour and body changes.

"No actually I'm six days late" you say.

A smile formed on Chris's face "do you think your pregnant ?" Chris asks.

"I mean I think so the sore boobs, bad appetite, feeling nauseous all day" you say, it all added up.

"You should take a test just to be sure" Chris says.

"I don't have any test at home" you say.

"Do you want me to get one, I could drive to the nearest drugstore and get a box" Chris says ready to get out of bed.

"NO no we'll just get it tomorrow I'm just tired right now" you say resting your head on Chris's chest as the both of you fall asleep.

————————————————————————
You sit on the toilet nervous as you open the box and get the pregnancy test. You take a deep breath and pee on the test.

It was placed on the bathroom counter upside down so you don't see.

You flush and wash your hands.

You put the toilet seat down and sit on it, very unpainted. You check the box and read the instructions one last time to be sure you did everything right.

You hear a small knock on the door.

"Can I come in ?" Chris asks

"Mhm" you answer.

He walks in and instantly looks at the test flipped up side down.

"How long should we wait ?" He asks.
You give him the box and he read the instructions.

"five minutes" he tells you.

He walks over to you, you stand up as the both of you hug each other hopping it is positive.

"Should I check ?" Chris ask just as inpatient as you.

You nod.

He walks away from you, he picks up the test and flips it over.

You saw a look on his face it was not the look you were expecting.

"It it's negative" Chris says.
————————————————————————

You wake up in shock realising it was all just a bad dream.

Chris wakes up "hey is everything alright" he asks.

"Yeah just a bad dream" you say.

Chris comforts you until you fall asleep again.

Thank you for reading chapter 57.
Just to clear things out it was just a dream you haven't really taken a pregnancy test yet.