55. Disneyland

Morning

Chris wakes Abigail up then they both wake you up.

"Mommy wake up we are going to Disneyland"
Abigail says, she was so excited.

You wake up and smile because you saw the two people you love the most in the whole world.

Abigail gets in the bed and just hugs you. You missed it when she was a little baby she used to lay on you naked chest and drink milk all day. She was growing up so fast it was like yesterday you were screaming in pain trying to push her out and now she is starting kindergarten after 5 months.

"So what do you want to dress up as ?" You ask Abigail.

"Belle" Abigail says.

"Belle as in from beauty and the beast ?"
You ask her.

She nods

"You know that's daddy's favourite Disney movie" you tell Abigail.

"Really ?" She asks.

"Yes" you say Smiling.

"What you favourite movie ?" Abigail asks.

"Aladdin" you say.

"With the flying carpet ?"

"Yes that's right and also the magic lamp" you tell her.

She was so interested her little blue eyes were wide open she was excited.

"Okay now let's get you ready we have a long day" you say picking Abigail up and taking her down to the kitchen.

"Good Morning" you say walking towards Chris who was shirtless only wearing his pyjamas and a apron.

"You look cute" you say slapping Chris's ass.

Abigail sits on the table Chris puts some pancakes while you get juice and milk from the fridge.

"Now eat up lady's" Chris says.

You all eat and get ready to go to Disneyland.

At Disneyland

"Abigail look it's princess belle you wanna go say hi to her" you say to Abigail pointing at belle.

Abigail gasped and smiled. She runs up to Belle and hugs her.

"Hello little princess" princess Belle says getting down on her knees.

"Hi you are beautiful" Abigail says hugging her tighter.

"You are beautiful as well, are you having fun here" she ask. Abigail nods.

They talked for a while, Chris took pictures of them together.

"Abigail let's move on" Chris says he wiggles his hand signing her to come and hold his hand. She run and holds Chris's hands as the three of you continue walking.

You noticed few people taking pictures and videos of Chris and you but they were not bothering you guys so you ignored it.