I can see how Soul and Quince are in sync whenever they are giving me a lecture.

Soul despite her name suggests is pretty soulless with little to no consideration towards anyone other than those who are very close to her.

She is sometimes too bleak that I can see the light passing through her from the other side.

However, Soul is one good looking girl. She is not too short or too tall; she is in the middle with just the justified height.

Quince, on the other hand, is just like his name, a fruit of people's eyes. Whenever and wherever he is, he is loved and adored by those around him. Personality wise; he is like a quince, sometimes sour but sometimes extremely sweet.

My cousin inherited our family genes which means, an okay looking guy. He is handsome to many girls but many think he is just ordinary looking. However he has a brain of an Einstein on periods. When it works, it works like a miracle and other times, he is just a pain that has no permanent cure.

In short, my cousin's IQ and EQ are rich and flourishing while my best friend is still barren with EQ.

"Meow Meow Meow Mewwww? Meow!" I replied back haughtily and turned back to stuff my head inside his shoulder if possible.

"I know I know you are not at fault here. I'm sorry. I will not say so again." He said quickly just when he saw a waitress was coming our way to take our order.

"It's been fifteen minutes from the appointment time; do you think they will come?" Soul wondered out expressing her hesitation over waiting.

"I did try my best to get them to meet us. The person in question gave us his confirmation himself." Quince answered back while he ordered an espresso for himself, a regular macchiato for Soul and a cloud cream macchiato for me paired with three pieces of cakes for each.

With enough encouragement from my best friend and my best cousin, I sat up tight and savored my coffee, hoping for the best result by the end of the evening.

"Meow?" I pouted at my cousin and best friend who assured me again about the ongoing incident.

An hour in the café, after have two more coffees and a bunch of other snacks, we finally saw the person we are to meet coming our way.

My eyes went bling bling when I saw the man shine like diamonds when the rays of setting sun fell on him. Background music went on in my mind as I heard a violin crying and drums fighting madly but together they introduced me to a new world of impromptu music.

Wow! He looks so handsome.

Is he the same man I saw on TV few days ago?

It is either the TV screens did not do any justice to show his real beauty or his beauty isn't real in reality.

Either way, he looked way better in person.

Followed by another man of similar age right behind him, he strode to us as if a military robot is taking action against its programmer for putting a wrong skin on it.

I was sitting on the soft cushioned sofa in between Soul and Quince, he was standing right before me, with a stone like face, as if a sculpture he is from the time he took his first cry. The rays of setting sun along with the shadows of nearby window fell on his face making him look picturesque.

Only, he looked too much like a statue than a breathing person. That was when I wondered if he really breathes or not.

Normally a human has to take good amount of specific kind of air to live but since he looked more like a statue clothed in human skin, I don't think he needs air to live.

Looking from below, my eyes zeroed on his nose for the slight moment to get confirmation on my theory. Realized, my theory is right. There is no movement on his nostrils and surprisingly, there is no hair inside his nose.

Another theory confirmed that he is a born statue. No nostril hair is like so non-human thing.

"Zorion Nigel." He spoke quite commandingly in a low tone that scratched inside my ears relieving me from a handful of unwanted earwax.

Wow! His voice is so hot that even my earwax started to melt and drip out.

Again, his voice is so different from what I heard in the TV interviews. Either, the TV sound system is made in a graveyard or the real person is pretending to sound gravely cool.

Either way, his voice sounds great in live.

It was only when I felt a bruise worthy pinch on my hand and a surgery worthy thwack of elbow on my ribs that my eyes finally acknowledge the hand stretched out in front of me.

Jumping to my feet like a Humpty from Humpty Dumpty nursery poem, I immediately took the outstretched hand and shook it like we were under an attack from earth which is known as earthquake.

Seeing how his facial muscles finally moved a half inch and made an attempt to welcome the frown, I understood he is quite shaken by my presence.

"MEOWWWWWWW" Came out from my mouth and I immediately cleared my throat and managed to introduce myself properly.

"I'm Tiny."

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

First chapter of the new book is here. Enjoy!

What do you think about the chapter? Good?

What do you think about the start? Okay?

Your views on main leads and their friends family names? Sounds good?

Alright, some of my readers asked to write a revenge book in my style so here it is. They said revenge is a trending sub-genre currently and they wanted me to try my hands on it.

Revenge is a concept that is pretty narrow and quite repetitive with only few handful of causes and affects. So this book is indeed a revenge book but written in my style merged with some good romance and humor.

I'm sure you will enjoy a nonsensical revenge as this one as the book progress further.

Now, what do you think of Tiny? Why is she not talking properly?

Only first chapter and both the main leads are introduced already. what is happening here?

Tiny is already blinded by Zorion's sculpture beauty. Your views?

Why is Zorion forced to meet Tiny in a tiny cafe?

What exactly is happening that made a lovely girl like Tiny look so pitiful?

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim