"Do you know what your power does yet?" I ask Zacharias as I point to the orb. He shook his head.

"All it's been doing is floating around." I smack my lips as I lift my hand and try to touch the orb with my finger. The orb slowly maneuvered around my finger and floated to the top of Zacharias' head. I roll my eyes and keep on walking. Zacharias gently grabbed the orb and lifted the orb in front of him. He softly rubbed the top of the orb. "I've been thinking, since I don't know what this does yet, I think I should get a gun."

"You don't want a sword?" I sarcastically asked. Zacharias frowned.

"I love swords, but," Zacharias stared nervously at the ground." I'm kind of scared of, uh, getting really close to, you know." He muttered under his breath. He does have a point. I don't if it just happens to be because of the people I know, but I've been attacked a lot whenever I come down to Magebourne. I barely survived fighting Jana, I know for sure if Zacharias got attacked he would die. A gun might help, but against someone who might move at the speed of light, or someone who could kill you with one punch. I doubt a gun would help much. But then again there was that one guy wearing cowboy clothes that was really good with a gun.

"Have you even shot a gun?"

"It wouldn't hurt to try?" Zacharias said in a squeaky voice. I sigh and ignore him. There was a tiny moment of silence between us before Zacharias had to ask a question. "Do you know any gun shops?"

"I knew one, but it doesn't exist anymore," I said with a chuckle at the end. I really wish I didn't blow up Dominique's shop, I used all my ammo trying to kill him.

"What do you mean by that?" I shake my head.

"Don't worry about it."

Zacharias and I walked through the streets, I spot the elevator that led to the surface, I look towards Zacharias as he tapped my shoulder. He pointed to a nearby shop that was named, "The Second Amendment". Zacharias smiled as he pointed at the shop.

" I think that might be a gun shop!" I stared at the rundown, dirty shop. Dominique's shop looked better than this.

"It might," I said in an unsure voice.

"It wouldn't hurt to check."

"I'm kind of busy right now," I said as I pointed towards the elevator."

"C'mon! You said you don't know any gun shops," Zacharias took a step back. "Could be good for our business?"

"How?"

"I-I don't know," Zacharias said in a shy voice. Zacharias looked back at the shop with disappointment.

"You don't need me to go with you, just go by yourself."

"Yeah, but I don't know much about guns."

"I don't know much about guns either, I only know how to shoot them."

"You still know more about them." I sigh loudly and point to the store.

"Just for five minutes." I sternly said before walking to the store and entering the store. I wrinkled my nose at the smell of cigarettes rushing out the front door of the store. I stepped into the store with Zacharias following behind me. I frowned at the measly sight of a small table sitting in the middle of the store. There was only a clear glass box with pistols sitting inside it. There was a young slightly muscular man sitting in a foldable chair. He was wearing a tank top and jeans. I walk up to the table and stand on my tippy toes to get a better look at the guns.

I get off my tippy toes and look around the barren shop. Zacharias nervously bit his lip as he looked at the pistols. I looked at the man with a look of pity.