He came next to me and said "what the hell!?"

I then said "my father hates Archie...I will never...I will never have what Betty has with her dad. He wanted to be here so I don't care if your mad...because that's a father who doesn't care about any risks he wants to be with his daughter."

I teared up and he sighed. Betty has such a close relationship with her dad and I never had that...my dad controlled my life same way as Betty's mom but he also controlled my mom till recently. Archie the man of my dreams finally had enough and...he took my mother and I away, and now if my father gets near us Archie can kill him however we still keep contact because of business unfortunately. I smiled as Mr Cooper held Cooper and handed him to Betty and she held him and he meowed against her and she frowned.

"Dad you can't be here..." she told him.

He said "I don't care...I'm gonna be right here till I have to go okay?"

Betty sniffled and nodded and I smiled and she had a contraction and almost dropped Cooper, Mr Cooper grabbed him and Jughead hold her as she bent over and winced.

Jasmine said "she's doing really good then other people I've helped out, honestly. Sometimes the pain is too much..."

I smiled and Betty groaned and leaned back on Jughead, he had covered her breasts with his hand but he has to be careful considering how sensitive she must be up there and down there.

I sighed and suddenly heard "Ronnie there driving at the door."

Suddenly the whole house shook and I held the door frame and Betty looked at Jughead.

He said "hey don't panic, Veronica get Mr Cooper out of here..."

I nodded but Betty shook her head and I began frowning as she began crying as she called out for her dad.

"I'm so sorry Mr Cooper..." I told him.

He said "it's okay..."

I gulped and we ran with Cooper and ran to the safe zone. I looked around and lifted the ground and Mr Cooper went in.

I said "I promise to get you out if Betty's gives birth I promise you."

He nodded and I closed it as the house kept shaking.

Betty's POV
The house shook again.

I said to Jughead "I need my dad Juggie please..."

He frowned and said "Betty if he gets hurt I'm gonna be the one to blame. And I won't have his death be in my hands."

I began crying and he held me tighter.

I sniffled lightly and cried and panted, he rubbed my shoulder and kissed my shoulder as I sobbed into my hands.

"I know...and I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry Betty."

The house kept moving and I gasped and said "fuck!"

I suddenly got on my knees and held my stomach and suddenly we heard a crash downstairs.

I said "I can't move...I can't move Jasmine!"

She then said "I think it's time..."

I held my stomach and I winced as Jughead got up and rubbed my lower back as I cried holding my stomach and panicked.

"Goddammit I don't judge women in pregnancy's anymore..." I told them.

Jughead laughed and Jasmine began getting more water in the tub with a bucket and the tub became a little warmer and it was reaching the top.