8

Reggies POV
I arrived and Betty was sitting against a tree and wrapped around it as she sat. I sighed and she saw me and smiled and I walked over and sat down.

"You okay?" I asked.

She shrugged saying "I have no choice..."

I sighed and she said "alright where were we?"

I started my recorder and she began with "Jughead and I separated and we..."

I stopped her and said "you've told me this."

She gulped and said "I'm sorry I'm forgetting a lot..."

I then said "don't worry take your time."

She nodded and said "umm...have I told you about the wedding?"

I shook my head and she smiled saying "he proposed to me on his birthday...I didn't celebrate our anniversary of when he proposed..."

I sighed and she began crying lightly.

I rubbed her shoulder and she said "please...please help me get out I must be with my family...I need my dad...I was Jughead...please."

I looked behind me and then said "do you know someone named Cherry? Has red hair?"

She then said "that's...that's Cheryl's stage name, why?"

I then took out the flyer quickly and she rose her eyebrows.

I said "they're looking for you all over New York."

She sniffled and I said "I'm gonna call them okay, not now but once I leave I will promise okay?"

She nodded and cried out "thank you...thank you..."

I nodded and helped her wipe her tears as she continued telling me her beautiful story of her and Jughead being married, it's amazing to know one person can change everything. I was about to leave I showed my findings to Charles.

He said "that's it?! Why not more!?"

I gulped and shrugged saying "she says she will give me the last bits tomorrow."

Charles grabbed me and pinned me against the wall and my book fell with the flyer.

He shoved me away and I said "that's my property!"

He laughed and crumbled it up and threw it away.

He said "get out or I will kill you myself."

I panicked and ran outside as I grabbed my things. I was walking around New York with Bruce hoping to find someone and...no one....no one was here I was at home with Bruce.

I said "did I mark it down Bruce?"

He looked confused and I went into my computer and I scanned it. I smiled and we looked at one another as I began calling the number.

Jughead's POV
I was getting calls from many people, almost all were dead ends. Mostly people are now wondering if I want to fuck, god no! I have a wife! I was rubbing my forehead as I sat in my chair and I got a call.

I picked it up and heard a man say "excuse me is this Jughead Jones?"

I then said "this is he."

He then said "I think I know where your wife is."

I nodded and said "where?"

I wasn't going to believe him just yet, many people say Betty's somewhere and...she's not.

He then said "shes is Greendale! This place, this Asylum...I was assigned to do something there but something doesn't seem right, may we meet and talk please...I really want to help her shes...she's extremely sad she wants her dad Hal Cooper, her husband Forsyth Pendleton Jones the Third, her cat Cooper. Her best friends Veronica and Cheryl."

I stopped and thought, how could anyone know that part of Veronica and Cheryl or even about Mr Cooper.

I then said "how do I know if I can trust you?"

He then said "Betty told me your vows...about how no matter what you are...have an amputated leg, your poor, your homeless and whatever...that no matter what you just want to be with her."

I gulped and said "how...how do you know that?"

He then said "she told me! She wants to have your baby!"

"Where would you like to meet." I demanded.

He then said the day after tomorrow "I'm seeing her tomorrow again."

I then said "okay thank you..."

He gave me an address and I then hung up and I smiled and Archie came in and I began crying.

"I think we found her Archie..." I admitted.

He was confused and I said "this guy told me to meet him the day after tomorrow."

I then said "I will see this one myself...because he didn't sound like he was lying Archie..."

He smiled and hugged me and I hugged him back as I cried holding him. I got to Mr Coopers house and told him and he was happy, even Cooper was, after many months of agony we finally may find her.

Betty's POV
Charles slapped me saying "you are never going back!"

I cried and screamed "I'm going home and you won't stop me!"

He slapped me again and I sobbed and held my face backing away from him.

He said "fine I can't stop you. But you know who will."

I shook my head and he injected me with something and I blacked out. Next thing I know was that I was sitting down in a chair. I was strapped around and groaned as I blinked and everything was blurry. I saw a needle in my arm and some orange brown things in an I.V bag as it was going into me. I gulped and slowly breathed as I saw the man coming closer to me.

He smiled and stroked my face saying "don't worry..."

He began undoing his belt and I shook my head slowly as he laughed.

"You have no choice." He said angrily.

I shook my head and tried taking the I.V and he stopped me and I saw his cock in my face and I panicked and breathed lightly.

He said "do what you can do...do it."

I shook my head and he grabbed my chin saying "if you don't do what I say you will be killed."

I let a tear leave my eye, he wiped it away and put his cock near my mouth. He made me open it and shoved himself in my mouth. I gagged as he thrusted into my mouth and I couldn't do anything. More tears left my eyes but I wasn't making any sounds, any movements, all that was happening was tears leaving my eyes every other second. He began stopping and I felt was warmth in my mouth he pulled out and shut my mouth as I cried.

He said "swallow it."

I gulped slowly and felt it go down my throat as he smiled pulling his pants up.

"Your such a good girl, I don't know why your mother says you're awful." He told me.

I sighed and he said "your ready to go back."

I then saw a guard. He took out the needle from my arm and the two guards dragged me to my cell. When I finally regained control of my body I was in my room. I held my stomach and my mouth and got off my bed and vomited. I held my stomach and vomited more as blood began leaving my mouth. I screamed and more guards came in.

I said "I'm sorry."

I ran back in my bed and covered myself in the sheets and felt sick to my stomach.