7

Jughead's POV
I was with Mr Cooper as I helped feed Cooper again and he slowly ate again, I didn't even care that I had cat food in my hands I was just so happy he was eating. When I finished I washed some plates and my hands.

I saw Mr Cooper walk to me and say "thank you..."

He smiled and I smiled back.

We sat on the couch and he asked "what do we do if we find her?"

I sighed and licked my lips lightly saying "I'm gonna kill your family...."

He sighed and said "Jughead you know what will happen...you cannot."

I then said "what else can I do..."

He then said "get justice, they kidnapped Betty that is illegal!"

I then said "they need worse, they took my Betty, my Betty who can be pregnant and I'm scared and I'm fearing the worst that they've starved her, mistreated her, hit her."

He grabbed my hand saying "I understand all your fears Jughead, shes my baby girl, the youngest, she's supposed to look up to her siblings not be scared at all by them. But we will let the law deal with this okay? You need to be the better man this time."

I looked at him and he smiled and I nodded.

He sighed and I said "where do you think she is?"

He sighed and said "I know it, I can feel her she's not far...don't you feel it down in your heart?"

I then thought for a second and said "she's not far...we've been thinking that she took her to other places in the world. We should be only looking in the East coast!"

I grabbed my book and began writing quickly and making calls and soon I saw Mr Cooper smiling and staring at me. I smiled back and continued calling.

As I was on hold I said "we're gonna get your mommy back Cooper."

He then meowed questioning me.

I said "I promise."

He meowed cheerfully and placed his head back down slowly on his bed and I smiled and continued making phone calls and then calling the group.

Betty's POV
I was back in the basement I was just being shocked and he again put the needle in me and I couldn't move my muscles.

He smiled and said "it's okay my dear...your gonna be okay alright?"

I tried speaking but nothing could come out. Sometimes when I'm like this I heard him and see him fucking my mother, sometimes he touches me. Sometimes he jerks off in front of me. Thankfully this time I was in my room as the fluids drained into my body. When it was done it was bright and early. They tucked me in and when I finally was able to move. I slowly lifted my hand and moved my fingers and rubbed my fingers to my palm and sat up. I began breathing slowly and getting up and sighed as I held the cell walls. I carefully moved and sat back down and laid down again.

'I see what they're doing to you...'

I turned my head seeing Jughead laying beside me.

'I promise we're getting closer, I can feel it my love...I will not stop till I find you and have you in my arms once again.'

I then said "it's hopeless Jughead...all I know is that...I'm in a place by a river..."

'I will find you...please believe me...'

I then said "I do...but I give up...because I'm...
trapped..."

He disappeared and I frowned lightly as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

When I woke up I heard "Elizabeth, Elizabeth, Betty."

I rubbed my eyes and saw Reggie and he smiled and I smiled lightly and sat up and felt a little dizzy and held onto the railing of the cell.

"Woah you okay?" He asked worries.

I nodded lightly as he whispered "he's not here today."

I looked and he smiled showing me a pink frosted donut and handed it to me. I grabbed it and munched on it.

When I was done I smiled saying "thank you..."

He smiled and nodded and he sat down.

I smiled as he said "continue with your story."

I nodded and began speaking.

Jughead's POV
I was with Toni, Veronica and Cheryl.

They said "nothing yet but we will keep trying..."

I shook my head saying "she's closer she's gotta be Mr Cooper and I both agree she's on the east coast. We try Riverdale and go out from the cities."

They nodded and I said "the next cities are Greendale and Centerville. Check Greendale."

They nodded and I continued pinning down cities around Riverdale.

Then I said "we look in these areas and we won't stop till we find her."

They nodded and we all left. I returned to Riverdale to see Mr Cooper I was with him as I made him food.

He smiled and I said "I'm sorry I haven't been here a lot, your my father in law and...I should..."

He smiled and nodded as I sat down.

He then said "you don't have to be here, but thank you Jughead, I have...no family. Betty is my only family, explaining as too why it's difficult for me to see her with someone else."

I nodded and he said "but thank you for doing everything you can...perhaps we're closer to finding my baby girl."

I nodded and grabbed his hand saying "we will find her Mr Cooper I have no doubts, she will come home to us."

He smiled and nodded as Cooper came up and meowed and I picked him up smiling and Mr Cooper smiled with me. Later that night I decided to stay here. I was in Betty's room and I was with Cooper as he curled into a ball.

"Don't worry Cooper, we will get your mommy back okay?" I told him.

He meowed and I kissed his head and held him as he snuggled into me. I laughed and closed my eyes and began falling asleep.