Chapter 7: It's Loving Time; Ambushed

En başından başla

Then she felt a tapping on her shoulder as she turned around and saw Izuku in all of his glory.

Her first instincts were to quickly get on her knees and suck him off, but she held herself back.

Momo: Izuku, you are such a grower.

Izuku: I aim to please my mistress, Momo.

Momo: Well your mistress in indeed pleased.

She then got on all fours as she shook her hips to get his attention.

Momo: Let me weigh that big cock of yours, Izuku. Place it on my ass.

Izuku did as he was told as she instantly felt his warmth and weight as she could only moan at his heat.

Momo: So warm! And so heavy!

Izuku showed another emotion she thought she would never see. Fear.

Izuku: Is it bad?

Momo: No. It's very good. Now let's take a shower. And trust me when I say this. One of these days, I AM going to rape you.

Izuku: And I am going to enjoy every second of it.

Izuku then did something unexpected. He shoved his member in her pussy and he shoved his thumb inside her tight asshole as he began to move thumb around. Momo immediately loved the sensation as she came and both holes latched on without hesitation. Even though his dick was lubed up by the water, Momo purposefully tightened both her ass and her coochie as Momo was not planning to lose his heat. Not after he took her chastity.

Izuku saw the blood trickle down from her love spot to her legs as Momo was moving her hips back and forth as had stuck her tongue out as her eyes became pure hearts of love and lust.

Izuku eventually got into the groove as he began to fuck her on all fours as Momo was calling his name.

Izuku: Mistress!!

Izuku groaned as Momo moans outweighed the sounds of the wet bodies making contact. His balls slapping her pussy as she was panting like a ravenous dog.

Momo: ~IZUKU!! MY IZU, MY DARLING ZUZU!!~

Izuku then came inside her as her womb happily accepted her lover's cream. Momo's loofah had now recognized his dick as it's one and only true master. His orgasm and his sperm drove her to her orgasm.

Momo: ~Let's try anal, Izu!~

She grabbed his dick and lined it with her asshole as she shoved it in and she began to ride again. After half an hour of doing that she came once more and so did he.

She then took it out of her ass as she then began to give him a blowjob. She loved his smell, his taste. It was so addicting. It practically submit to his every will even though she was his mistress.

Izuku saw her determination in pleasing and thought of an idea.

Izuku: Imagine if another girl did this, what would my mistress do? Will she abandon me and find another man? Or will she reclaim what is rightfully hers?

After hearing Izuku say that, a fire lit throughout her entire body. L̶͎̬̃̈́̌I̷͎̣̭̋K̵̪͍͘͜Ȩ̷̤̟͑͗̈́ ̵̡͓͋͛͠H̶̫̍͒͗E̶̦̎́̾Ĺ̴͓̪̾̽L̷̨̩̚ ̴͎̆S̵͕̫̅͛̚H̷̲̄́̓Ȩ̴̻͖̈́̐ ̶̧͈̐͛͂W̴̧̭̲̄̅͘Ȃ̴̤͔̥̀̊S̸͍̥͋̂͜͠ ̷̣̽Ġ̶̥̤̖͐Ö̴̧̰̠Ǐ̵̹̯Ň̶̛̹̿G̴̰̺̔͜ ̴̺̬̓T̷͉̃̋̆O̴̤̔͐̈́ ̸͙̤̔̆B̴̮̠͙͒̄̓È̶̲̘̾L̵̖̈́̿Ợ̷͍͇͝Ṇ̴̹̆͜Ĝ̶̢̧̘͝ ̴͔̾̽͋T̸̝̝̱͑O̵͖͋̕ ̵͈̗͉͗͝Ȃ̴̗̳̅Ñ̷̛̻̤̔͜Ǒ̴̹̦̬T̴̘̯̅̉H̶̡͇͂́Ȩ̵̳͐̚R̴̪̞̼͑ ̴̪͋̊͑Ḿ̸̛̮Á̴͙̍̈́Ṅ̴͔̱͊͝ ̵͈̜͐̉̐Ã̸̝̜̈̈́Ň̶̡̛̠D̷͔͙̮͒̈́ ̵̮͊L̸̪̄̈̋I̷̩̚Ḵ̴̳͊̃E̶̘̭̝̊́ ̴̲̯̀̊H̶̱͉̪̓͝E̵̙̾L̵̺̟̰͆̆͠L̶̩̬̈́ ̵̛̝͈̳S̸̫̫͊H̶̦̬̝̄̿͘É̶̟̚ ̷̜͓̍W̶̬̾͊A̵̗͒͂Ś̴͈͇̺̕ ̶͍̀͛G̷̬̣̾̅̉Ơ̴͓̺͕̔̌I̶̘̗̼̿̿Ņ̶͉͠ͅG̶̬̝̱̒ ̶̛͈̝͂͜T̷͕͑͜Ö̶̢̧̧́̚͝ ̵̪͖̂Ą̶̐̑L̴̡̥̑̚Ľ̷̮̥̳̾̏O̷͕̦̿̇Ẅ̵͎̳́̄͂ ̸̹̰̟̔A̶̪̕N̸͙̤̘͛O̸̤̼̦͌T̵̝̞͙̑͒͠H̵̖̔Ë̸̢͚̠̿͂R̵̲͗ ̷̦̜̂̎͒ͅW̵̻̊́Õ̵̭̝̳M̴̧͎̥̌Ä̸̭͈̪́̀̄N̶͈̎ ̷̻̭͑̊T̶̰̑͂̃Ȯ̵͙̒ ̷̱͎̫͛́̄Ḅ̵̧̝́̓E̷̥͒̽̉ ̸̜̰͊̑Ǐ̸̧̎̚Ž̵̭̑͘͜Ų̷͂̿͝K̴̠̠̈͑Ǘ̷̺͖͘'̶̩̘̈́͝S̸̢͙̥̆̊͂ ̷̬́̒͠M̷͉̅Į̸̤̪͐͠S̸̮̣̾́̅T̷̢͆̅͛ͅR̷͔̿͋̿͜Ȩ̵̫̤̂S̷̩͔̏̉̈́Ş̷̦͎̆̈!̵̺̠͋̀̏ͅ!̴̭̌ ̴̪̆̀̆Ş̶̛͚̏̓H̵͎̹̮͆̿Ë̵̫́͜ ̷̬͗̐͘ͅÎ̷͓͂͝S̶̜͔͙̈͌͐ ̶̠̱̽̓H̶̖͕̑̒͜I̸̋̚͜Ş̸̛̳̪̈́̃ ̴̢̙͎͆̋M̶̼̿̀̾I̴̻̠̯͗̒S̷̫̬̾́̕T̶͔͎͌R̴̤͌̋̾E̸̢̗̒̾͘Ŝ̷̭̓̑S̵͎͓̠̑!̵̥̞̜̇!̸͇̔ ̷͇͂͝A̷̡̝͛͘͠N̷̞̪̤̉D̴̬̻̽ͅ ̴͕̳̈́͛͘H̴̀ͅͅͅẼ̸͔̱͖̐̈́ ̷̗̚W̸͓̔̽̇Á̴̺̻̀S̷͎̅͒͑ ̵̻̟̤́͑͝H̷͙̆͂͛É̷̱̥͓̾R̷̪̝͂Š̵̬̋͗!̷̛̛̭͒!̷̱͚̮͊̈ ̸͚̀̕Ḩ̶̺͋̔Ȇ̸̻ͅR̶̭͆̈S̴̻̻̟̽ ̸̢̒A̶̭̟̐̋N̶͎̏D̶̻͊ ̵͖̿̿͜O̴̝̮͛̉͜͝N̷͇̳̂̒L̵͙̔Ȳ̸̙ ̴̥̫̌ͅḦ̴̛̖̮̺́̊Ě̴̘̈́Ř̶͙̻̬̐Ŝ̴̗̼!̴͔̆