"Now then...", he turns to look at Draken with some blood on his face while smiling. "Shall we go home, Kenchin?".

Both Mikey and Draken started walking away.

"Underground fights are stupid.", Mikey said while walking away with Draken follow him from behind.

"Don't do things to ruin the name of Toman"

"Takemicchi...see you later~", Mikey said looking at Takemichi, making Takemichi shudder.

"You guys! Don't stand there daydreaming! Go away!!", Draken shouts at the crowd.

As Mikey and Draken walked away from the scene.

"Nee...Kenchin..."

"Hmm..??"

"I like her..", said Mikey.

"Huh?", Draken confused with what he's just heard.

Mikey stop and looked up at Draken and said...

"Haruchin...I liked her...", Mikey said while smiling at Draken and continue to walk away, leaving the confused Draken.

"What?", Draken who still confused with what's his president just said, standing there for a moment before starts to follow Mikey again.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Takemichi and Akkun talking with each other while his other friends seem to imitate the scenes that have happened between Takemichi and Mikey at underground fights.

"Takemichi...it's thanks to you standing firm against Kiyomasa-kun there, that we were freed from being slaves. You were cool back there.", Akkun said while smile at Takemichi.

"Cut it out...you're making me blush!!", Takemichi said.

"Hihihi~"

"Anyway...if not because of Kazuki-san that saved me out there...I might've got beaten up more worst than I was now.", Takemichi said in the reliefs.

"Oh! Now you mentioned it...I don't know that you knew Aniki's sister.", Akkun said while looking at Takemichi.

"Aniki??", Takemichi looks at his friend with wonder.

"Hahaha~ right...you ran leaving us last time...so you don't know!! We went after aniki after he's beaten the shit of Kiyomasa ass last time, and don't know how did it turn out like this...", Akkun explains it to Takemichi with a smile on his face. "But...I liked it though...."

"Hmm..??"

"He's really like a brother, you know?!!", Akkun turns to look at Takemichi with a big smile on his face.

"Akkun....", Takemichi only looking at his friend, never expect to see him this happy, and then a sudden shouts from their other friends making those two turn to look at them.

"OHHH!!!! ANIKI!!!!"

The figure of Seiyu not so far from where are they are, gets their attention. Making all of their runs straight closer to Seiyu in excitement.

"What do you brats want now?", said Seiyu with ice cream on his right hand.

"Nothing..!!!", all of them said while smiled at him.

"I thought you already went home, Aniki.", Akkun said while walking closer to them with Takemichi.

"At first..yeah..but some of the other brats wanted to hang out since she's felt so boring being at home.", Seiyu explained in laziness.

"Huh..??", all of them having a confused face, trying to understand what Seiyu just said.

Then a sudden figure appear behind Seiyu and smiled at them.

"Oya?! We meet again, Takemichi-kun~"

"Kazuki-san..!!", Takemichi Lil bit surprised seeing Haru from behind Seiyu.

"I do still prefer you call me Haru, Takemichi ", Haru said while smile at him.

"Ah... I will try..."

"Anyway!! Since when did these aniki things start? Why I didn't know anything about this huh~", Haru said while staring teasingly at her brother who was trying to avoid making eye contact with his sister.

"Hahaha..but anyway Kazuki-san.."

"Hmm??", both of the siblings looked at Takemichi when he's called.

"Ermm...I mean...Kazuki-Kun..."

"Yeah??", Seiyu looked down at Takemichi, seem he's about to say something.

"I want to thank you for saving us last time!", Takemichi bow Lil bit while saying his thanks.

"Sure...whatever...", answered Seiyu.

"Oh come on Takemichi!! Don't be so formal!", Yamagishi said.

"Eh?!", Takemichi awkwardly and glanced a Lil bit at Seiyu. " I don't think I should be so friendly like that..since I just knowing him today...", said Takemichi.

"Nah!!! Aniki doesn't mind it at all, right aniki?!!", Yamagishi said again while looking at Seiyu.

All eyes were on Seiyu, waiting for his answer. Seiyu only stares at Takemichi while Takemichi feels awkward with the situation he's in right now. Suddenly, a warm pat laying on Takemichi's head, making Takemichi confused.

" Seiyu is my name...and do call me whatever you want, Takemichi.", Seiyu said while smile warmly at Takemichi, making him feels like a warm brother from Seiyu.

And then Seiyu starts walking away with some of them smile from Seiyu answers.

"Ohoo~ do call me whatever you want, Takemichi ~", Haru tease her brother by imitating his words.

" Shut up you lil brat! Or else you will be sleeping outside the house tonight!!", Seiyu shouts with some blush on his cheeks, feels embarrassed by what he's just done, plus with his sister teasing him non-stop.

"Hahaha~anyway!! Bye-bye guys!!", Haru said while saying her goodbye to the boys and starts chasing after her brother.

They also say their goodbyes while waving their hands at Haru. Then all of them started walking away back to their house.