Stunt Doubles + Re-Do's

I was sat leaning against Jade with her jacket around my shoulders while she played with my hair and we watched Cat, Beck, and Andre perform a scene

"Just tell us where the girl is," Andre said.

"I told you I don't know!" Beck exclaimed. 

"Okay, if you don't know, you don't know," Cat said and then slapped Beck.

"Ahhh!" Beck yelled. I looked at Jade worried. She pulled me onto her lap and cupped my face.

"Aw sweet innocent baby. It was a fake slap baby. Beck's fine," Jade said. I smiled relieved.

"Are you sure?" I asked. Jade nodded kissing my cheek. I moved back to sit next to her and she kept her arm around me. I turned back to the stage when I heard Beck yelling.

"Hey man, get your partner off of me!" Beck yelled.

"You better tell her what she wants to know," Andre said.

"You got three seconds to talk," Cat said going to slap him.

"I... I don't... I..." Beck stuttered. "Ahhh!" He yelled as she slapped him. "She's in my basement. She's in my basement," Beck fell to the floor sobbing.

"Boring," Sikowitz said.

"That was boring?" Andre asked.

"Yeah, it was all too predictable. There were no, ahhh, surprises," Sikowitz said standing up from behind me.

"I enjoyed the slapping," Jade said.

"I did not," I said.

"See, entertainment is so much more entertaining, when the characters do things the audience doesn't expect," Sikowitz said.

"I don't get what you're trying to say here," Robbie said.

"You've bewildered everybody," Rex said. Everyone talked at once.

"All right, okay, maybe I'm wrong. Let's move on to something else. Let's talk about our hopes and dreams. Tori," Sikowitz said. Beck, Cat, and Andre walked back to their seats. Beck sat between Jade and me. We both leaned on his shoulders as he wrapped his arms around us.

"Sikowitz," Tori said.

"What's your biggest hope and/or dream?" Sikowitz asked.

"Uh... probably to be a pop star, a really successful singer," Tori said. Sikowitz burst out laughing. "What?" 

"Oh, well, maybe you could sing at weddings for the hearing impaired," Sikowitz said. Jade and I looked at each other amused. Everyone else seemed shocked.

"Okay, this is the most fun class ever," Jade said. I nodded.

"You really don't think I can make it as a singer?" Tori asked.