Beck's Big Break+ Tori's Big Mouth

I was sat with Beck and Jade they were eating while I was drawing

I was sat with Beck and Jade they were eating while I was drawing. Jade pulled my book away.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"You haven't touched your lunch." Jade said.

"Sometimes my meds make me lose my appetite." I shrugged.

"You haven't even opened your lunch." Beck said. I shrugged.

"Can I have my sketchbook back now?" I asked.

"Eat then I'll give it back." Jade said.

"Fine. Let me just finish it then I'll eat my lunch." I said.

"You promise?" Beck asked.

"I promise." I said. Jade gave me my sketchbook back. I finished my sketch and closed the book.

 I finished my sketch and closed the book

I started eating.

"Hey, sit." Beck said. I looked up to see Tori and Andre.

"Thanks." Tori said.

"Cool." Andre said.

"I don't want them sitting here." Jade said.

"You know, it's great that you're so open with your bitterness." Tori said sitting next to me.

"Better to be open and bitter than bitchy and backstabbing." I said. "We're not all two-faced Tori."

"She's just grouchy 'cause she got stung by a bee." Beck said about Jade. "As for Mads I don't know why she's grouchy."

"See that? Everybody but me. Come on, bees. What's a guy gotta do to get stung?" Andre asked.

"Ooh, script pages?" Tori leaned across the table over my food taking Beck's script.

"Lean over my food again and I'll punch you." I warned. Jade put her arm around me pulling me closer to her.

"Hey, relax okay?" Jade said. I put my head on her shoulder and she ran her hand up and down my side while she occasionally fed me fries.