Full Moon Jams + F Boys

We came back from break and my leg was no longer in the cast

We came back from break and my leg was no longer in the cast. I was walking with Andre and Robbie along with his puppet Rex and they were trying to persuade me to perform in the Full Moon Jam.

"You're one of the best I've heard Maddie," Andre said.

"Guys I don't wanna be stood on a stage being compared to all the super talented people," I said.

"Maddie, you have just as much talent as the rest of us," Robbie said. The bell rang.

Timeskip

I was stood with Beck, Jade, Andre, and Cat

I was stood with Beck, Jade, Andre, and Cat. I was leaning on Beck's shoulder.

"So Maddie, Full Moon Jam?" Andre tried. I shrugged.

"I don't know if I can stand on a stage alone," I said.

"Why do you doubt yourself Mads?" Jade asked.

"Years of being a background character in my own house," I said.

"We all know you can ace performing at the Full Moon Jam gorgeous," Beck said.

"I'll think about it," I mumbled as Robbie walked over.

"Hey. What's wrong with me?" Robbie asked. We all said different things. "You guys, it's not funny,"

"Oh. Oh. And you're not funny," Jade said. Cat walked away to answer her phone. I leaned into Jade. "What's wrong baby?" She asked quietly.

"I'm tired," I said. Jade pulled me closer to her and kissed my cheek. She let me have some of her coffee and we turned back to the others who were watching Cat on the phone.

"What was that about?" Beck asked Cat.

"You know the new phone number I got last week?" Cat asked. We all nodded or said yes.

"Well, there must be a glitch or something 'cause lots of people who have Northstar keep calling me," Cat said.

"Wait, I've heard of Northstar. Isn't that, um..." Andre was cut off by Cat.

"An emergency service for people who've just had car accidents," Cat finished.

"Oh my God," Rex said.