"I want to. I was scared to before because i thought you wouldn't like my body. I felt insecure?" Hinata smiled at him.

"Never feel that way again. I don't care how you look, how much weight you gained, how much weight you lose, i'll always love my Hinata" Sasuke hugged her.

Hinata positioned herself so she's squatting and her arms around his neck.

She moved downwards half way which made them moan.

"H-Hina, you alright?" Sasuke grunted.

"Y-Yes. It's j-just been a while"

"God, you're squeezing me so hard, Hinata. C-Can you loosen a bit please?" Sasuke put his hands on her waist and lifted her off him.

"S-Sasuke-kunnn" Hinata whined.

He smirked and slammed her onto his dick.

Her head flew back and her legs were shaking.

He kept moving her up and down.

"S-S-Ssauke-kuuuun" Hinata's byakugan was activated. She couldn't talk right either. Drool was flowing out of her mouth. 

"Fuck" Sasuke whined.

His sharingan ended up activating. 

He let go of Hinata so she can move on her own, and she did. She grabbed his shoulders and dug her nails into his skin.

All he felt was pleasure. He didn't think her nails hurt.

"Too big. Sasuke-kun how-" Hinata was already at her climax. She sat all the way down and wrapped her legs around him, same with her arms. She was moving her hips uncontrollably.

"S-Sasuke-ku-ah!!" Hinata was shaking.

After a few seconds, Sasuke picked her up and put her on the floor. He was now on top of her. She quickly held the back of her knees and let him enter.

Sasuke was controlled by lust. He didn't go slow. He went hard and fast.

Hinata loved that.

She put her legs over his shoulders.

Love and lust is all Hinata sees in Sasuke's eyes.

That look he gives me. Ah~

Sasuke grabs her legs and pins them close to her chest.

"Ah- Hinata- cumming" Sasuke stammered.

"Sasuke-kun"

"Sasuke-kunnnn"

Hinata's eyes were rolling in the back of her head abs drool was coming out on one side of her mouth.

Hinata came first. Sasuke kept going for another few seconds then also finished.

He collapsed right beside her.

Both a panting mess.

After a minute Sasuke got up and helped Hinata walk to the tub so they can wash off. That's what they did. He got dressed and also helped her.

Soon as Hinata's head hit her pillow she was out.

Sasuke put the blanket on them then fell asleep holding her in his arms again.

-Morning-
Mikoto walked in to see Sasuke Hinata and Daisuke on the bed. Daisuke was being held by Sasuke.

Luckily, Mikoto had a camera on her so she took a picture of them.

The click noice woke Sasuke up.

"Mom?" Sasuke asked rubbing his eyes.

"Breakfast is ready" Mikoto smiled and walked out the room.

Sasuke got Hinata and Daisuke up.

Hinata got herself and Daisuke dressed then downstairs. Sasuke fixed Hinata and Daisuke plates  then made his.

"Thank you mother, Sasuke-kun" Hinata sat down and gave Daisuke his food then she ate hers.

"Your welcome Hinata" Mikoto and Sasuke said at the same time. 

Daisuke was giggling. He lifted his arms to Deidara as if he wants t be held.

"Awww he loves me. I'm glad" Deidara laughed and picked him up.

Daisuke was pulling his hair roughly while laughing.

"H-Hey chill little man that hurts"

"So-Sowwy" Daisuke looked sad.

"Hey little man don't be sad. It's okay. Want me to feed you?" Deidara kissed his head then sat to feed him.

Daisuke nodded happily.

"Deidara. Would you like to work with us in the police force? I know it's only Uchiha's but we like you and we consider you family. So would you want to come join us?" Fugaku asked.

"Are you sure that's ok?" Deidara wants to but he's scared of what people will think.

"Yes my boy. It's very ok. Well give you your clay back too. That'll be of use" Fugaku smiled.

"You guys are gonna give me my clay back??" Deidara asked happily.

"Of course. You're a Konoha civilian so why not let you do what you want? Plus we know you wouldn't kill us"

"Yes of course. You guys are the closest thing I ever had to a family" Deidara hugged Fugaku and Mikoto.

"When do I start?"

"Today when I go to work if that's fine with you. We also have a bag of clay for you. If you need more let us know and we could get some for you"

"Yes that's fine. Thank you"

"You're welcome. Well give you your uniform at the station"

"Ah. Okay" Deidara sat down and fed Daisuke.

He was happy he's in a family now. He never knew life could get this good.

-At the station-
"Everyone, as you know this is Deidara. He'll be joining us from now on so treat him like family and be kind" Fugaku smiled.

Everyone cheered for him.

"Here's your clay" Fugaku passed him a bag.

"Thank you" Deidara smiled.

"I've never met you before. I've seen you with Obito but never got to meet you" some girl with long black hair said.

"Oh, hehe yeah i've never seen you at all before" Deidara scratched the back of his head.

"Oh. I'm so sorry. My name is Yui Uchiha" the girl stuck her hand out.

"It's ok. I'm Deidara as you know" Deidara shook her hand.

She smiled brightly.

"Beautiful" he mumbled.

"W-What was that?" she turned red.

"Oh! N-Nothing. I gotta go Yui-san. I'll see you later hehe" Deidara let go of her hand and looked away. 

Fugaku was looking from afar. He saw how they both  looked at each other. He'll keep them into a group together.

*Alright this chapter is done. Thanks for readinggggg🖤🦋*