He remembered her betrayal unsettling his mind more.

'Shit... and I dragged Swara with me in front of her. Serena is devious woman; she would not miss it. Swara will become her target. Shit how could I miss it.'

"Roger increase Swara's security. Just be with her as her shadow but make sure she should not know about it".

Weekend came with new hopes and bright shine. Swara and Sanskar came to meet Granny.

They were spending their maximum time with Granny when Sanskar's phone buzzed and after attending call he went downstairs.

From that moment, he was nowhere to be seen. He did not even join them for dinner by giving excuse of official meetings. Post dinner Swara came back to their room.

Today, she had found one nice mystery book. While reading that book she did not even realise when it turned mid night.

At around 2 in night, Sanskar entered in their room turning knob carefully thinking Swara would be in deep slumber.

His presence earned attention from Swara.

Lights from the room turned his gaze towards her.

'What happened to him? Why his eyes are red? Was he crying?' She became baffled looking at his swollen eyes.

Sanskar was not expecting Swara to be awake. He had made sure to return late than his usual timings.

"Are you ok Sir?"

"Hmm" he hummed and went for freshen up.

Meanwhile Swara also got ready to sleep but her thoughts were revolving around Sanskar.

He came back and lied down on his bed.

Swara lied down on couch covering herself with quilt.

They both were observing each other's moment from corner eyes even their backs were facing eachother. Their hearts wanted to break this silence, but mind was restricting them.

Swara glanced at his back one last time before closing her eyes when she heard his moist voice.

"Swara"

"Hmm"

"That day, you said if I want to share something you will be there for me."

"Yes."

It was long pause after that.

'Is he thinking about something?'

"I am sorry. I am sorry for everything." He whispered audible to her only.

Swara's eyes left wide open when she heard 'Sorry' like alien word from him.

"I am sorry for hiding everything from you."

"I am sorry for dragging you mercilessly in this mess."

"I am sorry for taking you granted all the time."

"I am sorry for that day when I lied to Granny about you growing up in an orphanage."

"I am sorry for being so rude and arrogant towards you." her heavy sobbing broke his reverie.

Swara pressed her lips to supress her sobs for his sudden unexpected confession.

He was still facing his back to her, but she could feel he was crying.

"It's ok" she hardly mumbled in middle of her sobs.

Then again there was mild sobbing and sniffling's when two hearts were crying out their pain.