Chapter 14

3RD PERSON'S POV

After what happened yesterday at the beach date for Cadis Raizel and (Y/n) that an unexpected event had happened while for Gualtiero Raizel wasn't unexpected at all since he did planned this all along from the very beginning of seeing his brother once again after his deepest slumber over 900 years that his own little brother put him into.

Gualtiero told him that he didn't went back to his life for a chaos he only wanted to settle some things and nothing else as Cadis Raizel even invited him to his own mansion for dinner as Gualtiero didn't reject for it and have some bonding time with his own little brother and his little brother's girlfriend.On the other hand,the three modified humans along with Regis and Seira tried to calm Frankenstein down after he saw Gualtiero that his master was talking about.

After their bonding together last night Gualtiero decided to leave after it and not staying for the night since he has some business to do and his hands will be pretty busy for this day.When the next day comes Frankenstein was surprised seeing his master woke up early than him and preparing to make breakfast as he helped him with it.

"So,you were trying to make her a breakfast,master?"Frankenstein asked as Raizel nod his head.

"What food shall I made for her,then?"Raizel asked as Frankenstein got his heart touch about his master's new behavior.

'He really had fallen heels over her!'Frankenstein thought happily.

"Um,I think you should start with the basic by making her a breakfast in bed with waffles and some hot chocolate drink adding with the french toast."Frankenstein said as Raizel nod his head in approvement as they started making breakfast for (Y/n) especially with the others too but a different dish.

~~~

After Raizel had prepared everything for his first ever breakfast in bed to his beloved girlfriend Frankenstein first make assure that his master's appearance were presentable as always sweeping away the dust and told him to smile as Raizel did as what he was told by his butler before he proceed all alone heading to his beloved girlfriend's room as he took a deep breath.

'Why am I even getting nervous about this? We've been dating and sleeping with each other,but why does this action of mine giving her breakfast in the morning makes me feel that it's weird or something like embarrassing myself..No,get a hold of yourself Cadis..'He thought as he shake his head clearing up his mind as he decided to knock.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"(Y-Y/n),it's me..Cadis,I made you some b-breakfast in b-bed.."Raizel spoke as there wasn't any reply neither the door opening which (Y/n) would usually do whenever he knocks and told her that he was in front of her door outside.

"Maybe she's still asleep..I'll just put this tray on the corner of her bed then.."Raizel didn't have a choice and he doesn't even want to wait outside longer waiting for her to open up as he went inside and put the tray in the corner of her bed.