Chapter 5

CADIS ETRAMA DI RAIZEL'S POV

After the hangout that these two male kids and (Y/n) requested to tag along the new students from the school and also Nobles ended up staying all along to my mansion and they already knew that M-21 is staying here the same goes for (Y/n).

'All in all the persons that living with me are 5 peoples and I couldn't surely have alone time together with (Y/n),but that's what she also wants to make those two to live here,so I have no choice.'

"See you tomorrow,Yu-chan and Manabu-chan!"(Y/n) waves her goodbye to her two best friends heading their way back to their own place.

I take a closer look to (Y/n) as the mark that makes official that she's contract with me is still under her chin.The mark's shape was a small sphere and the color of it was crimson with orange represents that we're both under contract.

"Hmm? Is there something wrong Rai?"She asked as I shake my head.

"Let's go inside I don't wanna make you freeze out here."I said as she nods and we headed back on our way to the front door.

'I can feel even she doesn't tell me..She isn't use to my close presence towards her and she's just acting it because she doesn't wanna make me feel bad and sad that she isn't in love either have the same feeling as me towards her.'

"There's really bothering you,I can tell it by your face."She said as we stop our tracks as I looked at her.

"What do you mean?"I asked as she sighted and suddenly hold both of my hands.

"I know that you know that..I don't still feel the same way,right? I'm sorry if I couldn't love you like how you feel—"

"I didn't ask and force you to have the same feelings as me quickly..I don't wanna let you go,but that doesn't mean I'll force you to love me right away if you can't.I can wait for it,besides from what Tashiro and Manabu told me..Love takes time and be patient.."I said as she suddenly chuckled.

"What's funny?"I asked as she shakes her head in respond.

"I-It's not that really funny though,but you seek taking it seriously..Which really glads me that you can wait thank you for understanding Rai."She said as I nod my head.

"Anything that I can do for you."I said as I kissed her forehead.

"I almost forgot.."She said.

"What is it?"I asked but she only smiled as she sign me to bent at her level as I followed.

"I see.."

~~~

*CLICK*

"You should head to your bedroom now we still have school tomorrow."I told her as she nods and went upstairs as Frankenstein appeared.

"M-Master..A-Are you sure we can make those two live here?"He asked as I nod my head.

"Are you doubting about the decision I make,Frankenstein?"I asked as he shake his head.

"They might know whom you even Lady (U/n) truly are.."He said.

"Both (Y/n) and I agreed on this and besides..She told me that having some people live around inside the mansion makes it more happy..So,if that makes her happy then I'll do it."I said and went to my own room which was only close to (Y/n)'s room.

~TIME SKIP~

All of the classes for this lady day of the week has finally ended and after I pack my things and put it to Frankenstein's office I told him about my plan of taking (Y/n) out for this night and we'll both back by tomorrow before night time.As after I told him everything I head my way back to the classroom and drag (Y/n) with me as I called for a cab and we drove off to the destination.