Chapter 6

YOUR POV

"You also don't know?"Manabu-chan asked as I nod my head in respond.

"I didn't see him last night after Rai and I went for a staycation."I said.

"That's suspicious old dude wouldn't just not show up in school to do his job.."Yu-chan said.

"He might have get sick or just take a day off,I guess.."I said as I shrug my shoulder.

*SLLEEEKKKK*

"He did went out with his unknown mysterious friends with scratches."We turned around to see whom was talking and it was Regis with Seira-chan whom just entered the classroom.

"What do you mean by scratches,Regis-kim?"Manabu-chan asked.

'Scratches? Did he got into a fight with them? Or are those friends of him were Union and he got captivated? He's in danger right now!'

"Did those guy beat him up?"Yu-chan asked as Seira-chan only nods.

"Then,we gotta save Old dude!!—What are you doing (Y/n)?"Before Yu-chan could go out from the classroom I pulled him back by the arm.

"He might be in danger,but do you think we know his location? And if those friends of him were really dangerous and just go like there like what you said? Do you ever think that we could just digging our own graves?"I said as this makes Yu-chan silent.

"Yu-chan,(Y/n)'a right.."Manabu-chan said.

"I agree..We shouldn't act reckless.."Seira-chan agreed.

*SLLEEEKKKK*

"Don't worry he'll be back when he wants."Rai then entered the room as he kissed me in the forehead.

"Jeez! Stop with those annoying things especially in front of me."Regis said as I chuckled.

"He love with you,don't you think he might be in danger now?"Yu-chan asked Rai.

"Frankenstein told me that he's out and will be alright by himself."Rai replied as I saw the hurtful expression from Yu-chen's face.

"Sorry,I just need to go to the restroom."Yu-chan said as he leaves the classroom.

"Yu-chan!"

"Tashiro.."

'He did really get attach from him and make Mr.Security part of his life..'

I glance at Rai and his face was still on poker one,but deep inside I could feel that he's also worried especially what might Yu-chan do.

"Let's just hope he won't act careless.."I sighted.

~~~

After our classes for today,Rai invited Manabu-chan and Yu-chan to have dinner at the mansion since Seira-chan was getting taught skills on cooking by Frankenstein.Currently,I was with Regis,Manabu-chan and Yu-chan heading to the mansion,while Rai and Seira-chan were already there since they're gonna prepare the foods for the dinner.

'I wonder where's Mr.Securty right now..And I hope he's really alright and not captivated by the Union..'

"Do you think that Seira-chan can cook,Regis-kun?"Manabu-chan asked.

"She definitely can since she's getting trained by that butler st the mansion."He replied.

"When do you think Mr.Security will be back,Regis?"I asked as he went silent.