𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 11 {Slutty?}

Start from the beginning

"Sir, you called me?"

"Yes, go with her to the hospital and deposit the money and transfer her father to the best room in the hospital and hire the best staff."Leo took a glance beside him and saw Hazel happy.

Leo mentally sighs before clearing his throat and said," yes sir but I would like to talk to you for a second"

Mike look that him then at Hazel and ordering Hazel to leave the room. Hazel happily leave the rooms and went to the hall. In the office, Mike closes the file and puts it is all his attention on Leo, "what's the matter, Leo?" Mike asked.

"Sir don't you know the situation of miss Hazel then why are we-" before he could complete, Mike cut him and told him, "do as I said" saying that he again open his file and started reading it Leo sighs and nod before going out to the hall.

At the hall, Hazel was happy and relieved at the same time that she would probably not be able to talk to Mike.

She thought that he will force her or she would not be able to talk to him in embarrassment.

She sighs and excitedly waits for Leo to take her to the hospital. After few seconds, Leo arrived with a straight face. He signals Hazel to follow him. Soon both sat in the car and drive to the hospital.

At the office, in the house. Mike was again reading the file. After completing the file. He picks up his phone and dials a number, as soon as someone picks the call he started saying without hesitation.

"John the file you have sent me, where are the people right now?"

(If you guys have read the first book special one you might know who is John. I am not telling you who is he so read the first book.)

"They are with me having fun and enjoying the first-class services" saying that John turns his head and looks at the people getting beaten up with leather lashes. He then turns around his head and continues talking to Mike.

"Why do you have to serve them?"

"Hmm, kind of, I got the information about that bastard and I think one of them is connected to him."

Hearing that John turns around and signals his men to stop. They stop beating them.

John continues talking, "Tell me who do you think is the dog I will do the honor with my hands"

Mike paused for few seconds before saying in a deathly voice," I will be coming so you don't have to work hard and it's been days I have not any kind of work with my hands."

John smiles like a sinner and agrees happily. At the office, Mike took out his cigar and started to smoke. He took the cigar and press it in the ashtray, not in the mood to smoke. He sighs and leans back at his chair.

"Like your father, I will kill you too, but you with no mercy."

With Hazel and Leo reach the hospital, Leo stayed at the front desk to pay the bills and complete the other formalities. He told Hazel to go and meet her father. Hazel happily agrees. During the formalities, the front desk call the doctor who was in charge of Hazel's father, Jacob.

"Sir, uhm I am Mr.Jacob's doctor I would like to talk to you."

Leo nod and walk with the doctor. Later they reach a corner where fewer people were present.

"Sir, actually it's not-"

"I know" Leo cut the doctor before he could complete what he wanted to say.

"Huh?" The doctor stared at Leo in disbelief.

"I know, what you want to say but do as I say"

The doctor looked confused but nodded. Seeing him nodding his head Leo walk back to the front desk and complete all the procedures.

Hazel was sitting near her father who was watching Television she has been sitting here for few minutes. She has not to talk to him related to his all medical service and his surgery.

"Hazel dear what happened to you seems lost is there something you want to talk about?"

"Dad umm, I want to talk to you." She hesitantly tells him. Jacob smiles sweetly and tells her to continue.

"Dad, I got a job and it pays well, and your all bill to the living charge everything I can pay now and you can go to another, I mean much better room."Hearing Hazel's talk Jacob's smile disappeared completely.

"Job but why Dear?"

"Dad if not how could I treat you? If I don't money how could I save you?"

"No dear all you have to do is stay with me."

"Dad" Hazel softly said, "if I stay with you now I don't know if you could be with me in the future so I have to go and work."

"Hazel no you don't have to work-" before Jacob could say more he started coughing blood. Seeing him cough blood, she runs outside of the ward and started screaming for the doctor and nurse. Soon two nurses come running, to her and went inside the ward, telling hazel to stay outside.

She stays outside, and not even a minute late a nurse runs outside in search of a doctor. Hazel was only outside the ward, watching her father in tension. She felt helpless, even now. After sacrificing so much she still feels helpless like she could do nothing only to see her father in pain.

Later the doctor comes with the nurse and went to the ward. After half an hour both the nurse went outside. Hazel who was waiting saw the nurse, asked them about her father. They both looked at each other then told her to talk to the doctor when he comes out.

Hazel nod and again started to wait for the doctor. After few minutes, the doctor comes out.

"Doctor, my dad? How is he?"

"He is fine, just take care of yourself and spend some time with him, that's all he desires."

"I can't I have a job to do if I stay with him how could I pay his bills, why can't he understand that?"

The doctor nod but continue to say," he is your father he maybe just wants you to spend some time with him nothing else."

"Yeah I see," Hazel said while rubbing her forehead.

The doctor quickly left, leaving Hazel alone. She stayed outside for few minutes, then went inside. She looked at her father who was looking like a dead body.

She quickly went near him and hold his hand with her hands. She softly put her head on the hand. Letting her tears fall. She cries silently not want to disturb his sleep.

"Dad, I love you, if I want to save you I have to work, or else I can't save you."

She cries for dew more minute before taking her hands off him. She wipes her tears and looked at her father.

"I will save you I promise, dad."

~•~

Again I am saying there are few characters in this book that are also in the first book so I am not going to introduce you to them as they have been introduced in the first book so if you don't know no any character you can read the first book Special One you will know the characters.

Please comment, vote and share.
Stella Styles.