Wakas

Thank you for getting this far with me...

~~**~~

Wakas

Dearest thorn

I saw your eyes first time I was fascinated. Your cold and snobbish but I still like you. You were the sunshine to my no ligth days. I cant imagine my days with not seeing your eyes...

I can't continue reading her letter, I burst out into laughter. This silly girl.

"What are you laughing at?" Sam asked.

I wanted a second chance with her and she agrees. I'm courting her again and in that process I wanted to grow just what she wants me to do.

Umiling ako at tumikhim. Nilagay ko sa pagitan ng aking libro ang kanya sulat. Sumandal ako sa aking kinauupoan at tinitigan si Samantha nag babasa ng libro.

She's pretty, has fierce features. Thick eyebrows, pointy nose, heart shaped lips square shape face. I mean, I fell for her the moment my sister invited her in our house.

Ngumuso ako. Pinilig ang ulo.

I continue reading my book when my phone beep

I pick it up and read the message.

Dalhia Lilian Salazar sent you a message.

Accept mo ko sa Fb :(

Nakita kong ilang segundo lang nag pop up ang mensahe sa Facebook at agad nawala. Nag tungo ako sa message request para basahin ng buo ang kanyang mensahe.

Umiling ako ng mabasa na ito. Tinago ko ulit ang aking cellphone. Letting no woman distruct me from pursuing Samantha, again.

I completely ignored her for a week.

"Thorn!" Nilingon ko ang tumawag sa aki. Only to find out it was Dalhia. She smiled at me brightly. "Lunch?"

I forced my self to knot my eyebrows and walk away. Can't stand those bright smile she's giving.  Para akong nahahawa sa mga ngiti niya.

She's very persistent. I wont talk to her nor even glance at her but she will pursue me even more. I've put up with her behavior and let her be.

She's very beautiful. Soft features, long lashes, dhe also have thick eyebrows, cupid like lips and her round innocent eyes.

Suminghap ako at nag iwas ng tingin. Fuck it my heart skip a beat.

Sam doesn't like it, Dalhia being close to me.

"I'm afraid she'll stole you from me..."

"She's nothing, don't worry." I kiss her forhead.

She smiled at me.

Starnge thing is Dalhia's smile suddenly pop up insise my head. Her sweet, delicate smile was what I saw instead of Sam's smile. Kumunot ang noo ko.

"Thorn?" I came back from my reverie and stared down at Sam. I sighed and took a step backward to give us space. Nag taka siya sa aking paglayo ngunit hindi ito umimik.

The next following days I have neglected Sam and always on Dalhia's side I even rejects her calls just to listen to what Dalhia was talking.

She became important to me.

I can't explain myself  when I saw Samantha talking to the guy she was linked to a few days ago. I was seeing red... Sam gaze at me and raised her eyebrow before continue talking to the guy. Jealousy creeped in my body. I wouldn't move an inch if not for Dalhia.

"She probably move on ,Thorn... it's has been a year and yet your here still stuck, and can't move on...she get over you don't you get it? Why won't you do the same? Why can't you move o-"