Kabanata 34

Kabanata 34

Baby

I shiver when I felt his hand on the side of my boobs. My mouth went agape when he massage my right boob.

Hinigit niya ako palapit sa kanya. I grind on his lap I heard him groan in between our kisses. He parted our lips and stared at me.

Pinirmi niya ang aking bewang. I caress his hair and landed both of my hands on his nape. I look into his eyes and lower my head to lean for a kiss.

Dalawang halik.

"Don't leave me, again." He whispered.

I shake my head.

"Never."

Hinila niya ang aking leeg at sinunggaban ako ng halik. I started to unbotten his long sleeve. Ng matagal ko itong lahat ay nilapat ang aking mga kamay sa kanyang abs.

His hands was wondering around my body the other one was on my thigh while the other is on my waist. I was wearing a skirt that's why he immediately fond my center.

I can feel his warm hand against my center with clothes still on. I was wet already.

He unhook my bra, and went inside my shirt. Napaawang ang aking labi ng maramdam ang mainit niyang labi sa aking bundok.

"Thorn..."I moaned.

I miss this, I miss him.

Tinanggal niya ang aking t shirt. I stood up he remove my skirt and my underwear. Uminit ang pisngi ko ng hubad na ako sa harapan niya. He pulled me closer to him. His face level my belly.

He went down and kneel infront of me. My lips parted when his lips found my center.

"Ahh!"

Napasabonut ako sa buhok niya ng mas igihan niya ang kanyang ginagawa sa aking gitna. My breathing was rigged. I bite my lower lip and look up with eyes close.

"Thorn... ahh."

My toes curled. I was racing something that's about to explode.

"Thorn, please."i pleaded.

He stop and stood up. Sinikop niya ang aking buhok at nilagay ito sa kabilang balikat. He kissed my sensitive neck while massaging my center. I hug him and burry my face on his neck.

I moaned on his ear when he inserted one finger inside me.

We did this a lot of times before and doing this now after five years excite me. I keep on moaning for the few second when my knees wobble. A long moan escape from my mouth liquid gashing down my thighs.

Hinihingal akong yumakap sa kanya.

His kisses on my shoulder blades went up to my ears.

He unbuckle his belt. I watch him strip infront of me. I secretly gasp when he was fully naked infront of me.

Napatili ako ng bigla niya akong hinila pabagsak sa kama. Him under me. I pursed my lips and close my eyes when I felt his thing on my entrance.

He kiss my neck just below my chin, his kisses went down  To my collarbone and to my neck, he leaves wet kisses.

I slowly went down. I moan when his tip went inside me. His hand guided me to get lower.

"Ahh..."

I burry my face on his neck. The pains circulating on my lower part is not bearable. It's been years and adjusting to his size is painful. His massive and long.

"Fuck!"he mumbled a cursed.

When the pleasure takes over I started to move.

"Hmm...ahh, ahh!"

Napatangila ako at nagpatuloy sa pagtaas baba. His hand was on my waist guiding my move. Pinatong ko ang aking kamay sa kanyang balikat at doon kumuha ng supporta.

"Thorn..."

I was hella noisy but I didn't mind.

Napahaling hing ako ng sabayan niya ang aking galaw.

Every bit of my sanity flew away. I didn't care if someone would heard me moaning and panting, all that's flooding in my mind is thorn, the pleasure, his body crashing against mine, the longing I felt, and the passion and desire written on his eyes.

I move faster and deeper when I felt my walls tigthen.

"Fuck!" He cursed and fasten his move when he felt it too.

I release a long moan when I came. I hug him and burry my face on his wet neck. Hinihingal akong nakasandal sa kanya. I felt his juice explode inside me.

He kissed my head. He placed me next to him and wrap the comforter around my body. I was to exhausted to move I let him do his thing. He carry bridal style and went out of the room. Nakatago ako sa dibdib niya habang nilalakabay ang taas.

Nilagay niya ako sa kama ng makadating sa kanyang kwarto. He went inside his bathroom and the gushing of water was what I heard. He came out minutes and carried me naked. He place me on the bathtub with hot water.

"Let's clean you up." He said.

Matapos niya akong paligoan he nilapag niya ako sa kama. He went inside the bathroom again. It was his time to clean up.

He lay beside me ng matapos itong maligo. He wrapped his arm around my waist. I hug his chest and settled my head under his amrs.

"Enzo said something about you taking down the Digosman inc... is it true?" I ask.

"Hmm...yes." aniya. "Can't forgive them, for harming you." He whispered.

"What about my family?"

"I hired agents to follow your family."

Ngumuso ako.

After that it was a long silence. My eyes was slowly falling until I fall asleep. I wake up because of the ringing of a phone. I open eyes and saw Thorn sitting and getting the phone from the nigthstand.

"Hello?" He said hoarsely.

After listening to the other line he stand up and went to the terrace. He leave the door open.

"alright... I'll get the yatch ready." He said and ended the call.

Bumalik siya at pinatakan ako ng halik sa labi.

"Your family is on their way here..."

"Why what happened?"

"Your dad was almost shot. "

"What!?"sigaw ko.

"Don't worry his safe...patungo na sila rito... Get ready. I'll arrange the rooms for them."

Tumayo siya he put some short on. He was about to go to the door when I stop him.

"Put some shirt on."

He chuckled. Nagtungo siya sa akin at pinatakan ulit ako ng halik sa labi. His firm hand wen to my tummy.

"Few more months and a baby will fill this tummy."

Tinulak ko ang kanyang dibdib.

"Get your shirt. " I said with a smile on my face.

"Alright, baby mama."

Tumayo siya at tinalikuran ako.

"Baliw."I whisper.

"I heard that..."he said and turn to me. "... Crazy for you."and went to his closet. Tumayo narin ako para mag ayos.