Kabanata 14

Kabanata 14

Move on

Binigay ko ang aking card at kinuha ang inorder.

"Kanino yan?" Jainie asked.

"Para kay Thorn..."

Tumaas ang kilay nito at tumango.
The cashier handed my card back I smiled at her and went out of the shop.

"I'll come to your house this Saturday! Sabay na tayong pumunta ng shcool..."

"Alright..."

Naghiwalay kami ni Jainie ng makarating sa shcool. I went tot he library while he went to his boyfriend.
I saw Thorn in his usual seat. He didn't bother to look at me when I sat down infront of him. I place the milktea beside him. He took a glance on it before returning his attention on his laptop.

"Are you done with lunch?"

Tumango siya.

"With whom?"

"Cindy..."

Ngumuwi ako. l'm starting to hate that name. Kaylan ba matatapos itong ginagawa nila at bakit parang ang tagal tagala na.

I took a peek on what he was doing.

"Maybe I can help?"

"I don't need your help..."

"There's maybe a thing I can do?"

He stared at me with those intimidating eyes.

"There is...be quiet."

I pouted and lean back. I cross both of my arms against my chest and stared at him the whole time.

His thick eyebrows always meet and he would scratch his eyebrows when his confuse of something. When his mad his eyes would turn pitch black and his jaw would clench. He look very vigor.

I notice a small mole on the left side of his nose. You wont see it if your far but when your these close to him you can clearly see his mole.

Nasa likod niya ako habang naglalakad kami patungo sa parking lot. He didn't complain when I ride with him every afternoon. Nakasanayan niya na guro ang ka kulitan ko.

I stop from my tracks when he stop too. Muntikan pa akong mabangga sa likod niya.

Nakita ko ang biglang pag kuyom ng kanyang kamay the milktea on his other hand was almost crushed. Sinilip ko ang tinitignan niya and saw Samantha laughing with a boy. It was Kenneth.

"Thorn..."mahina kong tawag dito.
Nagtungo ako patungo sa kanyang harapan. Kinuha ko ang kanyang kamay at hinila siya papalayo ngunit hindi ito nag padala sa aking hila. My heart tigthen.

"Let's go, Thorn..."i said still my voice was traced with gentleness.
Hinawi niya ang aking kamay at nilampasan ako.

Something in me was about to explode. I was holding this for quite a long time and this time I can't hold it anymore.

"Haven't you moved on?" I said acid dripping through my words.
He finally look at me. Eyes with daggers

"She probably move on ,Thorn... it's been a year and yet your here still stuck, and can't move on...she got over you, don't you get it? Why won't you do the same? Why can't you move o-"

"I had enough!" parang kulog na saad nito."... you're annoying! It's none...of your business..."he said directing his glares on me.

"...You think because I put up with you, this is okay? I'm not annoyed by your presence?... I am irritated by you every fucking time!! Draw some fucking lines, Dalhia!" Matigas nitong saad.