𝙎𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣

"Youve literally been in there for five minutes, what's taking so long!?" Theo says, rapidly knocking on the bathroom door. "Just give me a minute," i say. "At least open the door if you're done using the bathroom, please!!" She pleads. I sigh and unlock the door. She rushes in, slams the door behind her and sits down. "Why are you doing your makeup?" She asks. "These eyebags aren't a good look for me, i can't go out looking rough," i say. "You're gonna be on a plane for three hours, i don't think anyone will care that much," she says. "I care that much." I pack up my makeup as i finish and leave the bathroom.

I stuff my makeup bag into my backpack and head into the living room. "You want some people cereal?" Dream asks from the kitchen. "Sure," I respond. I hear the rattling of the cereal in a glass bowl and shuffling around. He comes out a few seconds later with two bowls. "Fruit loops," He says, handing me my bowl. I thank him and quickly eat. "Are you excited?" He asks. "Yeah, i've always wanted to go to florida." I say. "Me too, and yet my best friend is going without me," Theo says, walking around the corner. "A bit unfortunate, innit?" i say. Dream chuckles and Theo just rolls her eyes. "Well hurry up and eat, we've gotta leave soon." She says. "I'm gonna go put our bags in the car," I say and stand up. I grab our bags by the front door and slip on my sneakers. Theo already popped the trunk so i tossed the bags in and closed it. I lean against the back of the car and slide to sit on the ground. I ball up for warmth and just chill there.

I guess it's a few minutes later when Dream comes outside. "What the fuck are doing out here?" Dream asks as he walks up to me. He reaches down to grab my hand and pulls me up. "Language. and just sitting." i reply. "It's like 20 degrees, Cloud." He says. "You're shivering." He points out. "I'm fineee, let's just go back inside then." I say and walk away. "We thought you got kidnapped bro," Theo says as I walk in. "Me too." I say and plop down on the couch. " Uh uh there's no time for sitting, we've gotta go." Theo says. I sigh and stand back up. I walk to the car and think about the pros and cons of leaving for a bit.

Cons- leaving theo :(

Pros- being with dream and getting out of here

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

"Hey, wake up." Dream says and shakes my shoulder. "We're about to land." I yawn and stretch my legs out. That plane ride felt like forever. I open the window next to me and look out. I could see the ocean and a lot of green. Way better than you'd ever see flying in the midwest. So this is Florida. Home of the swamp ass. The next ten minutes go by fast and the next thing I know everyone's rushing to get their bags out of the overhead bins. Dream hands me my bag and we stand in line to exit. We slowly follow the line out and into the terminal. "Are you hungry? Tired?" Dream asks as we walk through the airport. "A bit of both." I say. Dream nods and we keep walking.

We finally make it to the front and out the doors. Upon stepping out I immediately felt the swamp ass begin. Just kidding. But it was really humid. "It's not as hot as i thought it'd be," I say. We caught a shuttle bus to one of the airport parking lots where I assumed his car was. We got off the bus and walked a couple of rows. He pulls out his keys from his pockets and unlocks his car. "You weren't gonna tell me you have a tesla?" I say as i get in the passengers seat. "It wasn't important," He says. I look around inside his car, taking in how nice it is. Way better than my ford, that's for sure. The interior's red, and it smells like cherries.

Dream turns around and puts his arm on the back of my seat as he backs up. "Please, that's literally so hot." I whisper and watch him. "What?" He chuckles. "I said what I said. Anyways, what's your house like?" I ask. "Uhh, it's a house? There's a pool? And it's by a lake." He explains. "Rewind? A pool and a lake??" I ask, surprised. "Do you have a boat?" He shakes his head no. "My parents do though, we live in the same neighborhood." He says. "Oh my god, I finally have a white friend with a pool and boat." I say and giggle. "You didn't have a pool when you were little?" He asks. "No, why would I?" "Well, with the whole parents and the company thing I just assumed." He says. "Oh, no we didn't. Mom and Dad never wanted to move far from the rest of our family and our roots, so we were kinda of lower to middle class. Hashtag humble." I say. "Ohhhh ok. Well we're almost home." He says. Home. I smile and lean my head against the window, watching the cars we drive past.