𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙄𝙄

Hey besties, leave comments 😝
☀︎︎

Fans across the world picked their phone up and saw a tweet notification from Dream and Cloud. They had tweeted the same thing at the same time. One simple snowflake emoji. Many were confused. What's going on?

Cloud went live a few minutes later, the notification being a snowflake too. Pressing on that live, they were greeted with white and boots. No voices, just snow.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

The stream was muted while we set up. "Here take this airpod." I say to Dream. He puts in the left airpod and i put in my right. "29%, let's get this show on the road." He says, looking at my phone percentage. "Ok, unmute it now." I say. He nods his head and gives me a thumbs up. "K, wait til i'm over here." I say and run across my back yard. Dream was on one side and I was on the other. "This is so cringe," I laugh. "Yeah, you look stupid." Dream laughs. I stand as weird as i can, Kind of like a crab. "No this is stupider," I laugh more. "27 percent!" Dream says. "Ok, one sec." I say. I stop standing like a crab, deciding that it was too weird, so i just stood still. "Ok, fuck it. 1... 2..." Dream starts. "No! No countdowns, just do it." I say. He moves the camera from facing his feet to me.

"This is so awkward, how do people do face reveals?" I say. "I don't know? I've never done one." Dream laughs. "Yeah, yeah, fuck off loser." I say and flip him off from across the yard.

"What was the point of moving across the yard?" Dream asks. "I dont fucking know? I was gonna do something but i forgot." I say and walk back over to his side. "Uh, hey guys. Merry Christmas, this is uh, me." I say and smile. "I'm here too!" Dream says and waves in front of the camera. "Yeah Dream's here too, but shut the fuck up. No one cares. My stream." I say. He frowns and bends down to grab some snow. "Don't you fucking dare." I say taking a couple of steps backwards.

I start to run as he launches the snowball at me. It hits me in the back. I dramatically fall to the ground. "It is on, like donkey kong." I say as I scoop up some snow in my gloves and stand back up. "That's not fair! I've got the camera!" He yells and runs to the opposite corner of my back yard. "You should've thought about that before you threw snow at me!" I say. "You wanna go? I'll set the camera down right now." He smirks. "Do it, no balls." I taunt. He runs over to where my patio is and sets the camera down on a stone slab.

"And you said i looked stupid." I say. Dream was wearing a hoodie with the hood tightened almost all the way, just showing his eyes and eyebrows. He had on a pair of my shades, a bonnet over the hood, and his coat hood too. There was no skin visible. "Well stupid looks pretty on you. Me, not so much." He says. "What in the back handed compliment was that." I say. He makes sure the camera is angled right and runs over to an area in frame. "Duck!" I yell as I launch a snowball at him. He ducks but still gets hit in the head. "Aimbot much?" He says. I laugh at him and gather more snowballs.

We threw snowballs back and forth and chased each other for a bit. Florida man eventually got tired and sat down. He was laying in the snow looking up at the sky. I walked over to my phone to see if it was still live. I pick it up, raise my eyebrows and bite my lip as i look into the camera. "God i hope i'm not live anymore-" I say flipping the phone around. I was still live. "Oh, what a way to show my face close up, A ha ha. I'm gonna tackle dream now. Twitch prime please, don't spend money on an actual sub, save your money this christmas. Primes are free ya know. " I say as I check the percentage and then put the phone down and position it where dream is in frame. I ran over to dream and flopped on him. He grunts as i land on his stomach and I laugh. "Did you just call me fat?" I gasp and roll over. "I said nothing like that, You literally just knocked the air out of me." He says taking deep breaths. "Oh, you're fine." I say, dismissing his pain. I move off of him and lay next to him.