𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨

I woke up laying horizontally on the bed, feet hanging off one side. A blanket that wasn't there last night was covering me. I fell asleep in Dream's room, so where was he? I sat up and looked to my other side, seeing Dream also sprawled out horizontally on the bed covered by the top half of the comforter. I stretch and stand up trying not to make noise, but the box spring creaks. Dream turns and groans. "Good mornting," He mumbles. He's a light sleeper, i note. "Mornin'," i say. I check the clock on the nightstand. "11:13" "We should probably get up," I tell him. "It's so early." He whines. "Just lay back down." "No sir, it's eleven. The fridge calls me." I say. "Well the fridge isn't calling me." He complains. "Well i am. Come downstairs." I say and leave the room.

I go to my room and see Theo is awake. "Merry christmas!" She says. "Yeah Merry christmas." I reply. "It snowed last night." She says getting out of bed. "Oh yeah? How much?" I ask. "Eight inches." My jaw drops. We literally haven't gotten that much snow since 2009. "So there's like, almost a foot of snow outside?" I asked, shocked. She nods. We're definitely gonna have to go play outside later. "I'm gonna grab yalls outfit gifts and go eat breakfast." I say. She does the same, pulling her bag from under the bed as i get mine from the closet. She went downstairs first while I redid my ponytail. Theo Was laying on the long couch with a bowl of cereal scrolling through Netflix when i came down. I went into the kitchen and poured a bowl of honeycombs for Dream and I.

I sat on the loveseat with my cereal bowl. I picked my phone up off the coffee that i abandoned last night and scrolled through twitter. Lots of merry christmas tweets from various content creators on my feed. I replied to the texts that i got from others, saying merry christmas back to them. Dream finally came downstairs and got his cereal. He sat down next to me and watched Home Alone with Theo.

cloud.
@/ClouDe

Merry christmas! What'd you guys get?

Tommyinnit @/ Tommyinnit
Replying to @/ClouDe
I got a new camera.
   |
   | cloud. @/ClouDe
that's poggers. Now re-record the jump in the cadillac
   |
   |chicken toe @/user09273
what she said 😌☝️

Quackity @/ Quackity
Replying to @/ClouDe
They're holding my gifts hostage until my birthday 😔💔
   |
   | cloud. @/ClouDe
that is  toughhh, couldn't be me 😋

dreamwastaken @/ dreamwastaken
Replying to @/ ClouDe
you
   |
   | cloud. @/ ClouDe
no cuz bye. block button looking real sexy rn 😻
   |
   | George @/ Georgenotfound
bro???
   |
   | Sapnap @/ Sapnap
bro???
   |
   | BadBoyHalo @/ BadBoyHalo
o.O
   |
   |Tommyinnit @/ Tommyinnit
You disgust me, Dream.
   |
   | cloud. @/ ClouDe
i agree big T
   |
   | Quackity @/ Quackity
hey guys, i cant do this today ❤️
   |
   | cloud. @/ ClouDe
me neither.

I punch Dream in the arm, almost making him spill his cereal. "When did you do that? I didn't even see you get on your phone!?" I say. "I'm a magician." He smirks. "Oh my- I'm gonna hurt you." I say. "Why are you always threatening me? It's all part of the game!" He says. "That was not a threat, it was a warning." I scoff. "Are you angry? Am i close to winning, wanna call quits?" He says. "What game are y'all playing?" Theo asks. "Apparently the ruin each other's lives game." I say. "How would that ruin your life??" He asks. "Your fans are vicious. I've seen what they do." "True, but i'm sure they like you." He says.

I look at the replies to his reply. "Oh god, they've started the ship names." Dream laughs and Theo raises an eyebrow. "Cream. No, i will not allow our ship name to be Cream, for fucks sake," I groan. "But you'll allow us to have a ship name?" He asks, smirking. "I'm not gonna have this conversation." I say and shove a spoonful of cereal in my mouth. "I feel like i missed something??" Theo murmured. "You missed a bit." Dream says. "Actually she didn't." I say. "I obviously did, but i won't press on." She says. "Great." I roll my eyes.

"So when are we gonna put our outfits on?" Theo asks. "Because my mom called this morning, she wants me home by 2 for Linner." She says. "Linner?" Dream says confused. "Lunch- Dinner. I want to shower first, then we can." I say. "Me too." Dream says. "Ok, I will too." She says. We quickly finish eating and go shower. I did my makeup after I showered and put on a different pair of sweatpants and hoodie. I went back downstairs and sat next to dream while we waited for Theo. "You did your makeup?" Dream asks. I nod my head. "It looks pretty." He says. I raise my eyebrows and smile. I didn't even do anything extreme, just foundation and eyeliner. "Thank you Mister Dream." I say. "You're welcome, Dei."

☀︎︎

Theo comes back downstairs after a couple of minutes. "Ok, ok, open my gift first!" She says, picking up her white plastic bag. "Is it gonna be ugly?" I ask as I stick my hand in the bag. I feel multiple different textured fabrics as I pull out an item. It was a pair of pants with green plaid and tan plaid, and white bandana patches. There was a white shirt and a green jacket in the bag to match the pants. "And I know you already have white forces so i didn't get you any shoes." She says. "You literally made the rules of what to buy, and didnt even-, nevermind that's cool." I say. "It's really cute, thank you!" I say and get up to hug her. We hug and I go sit back down.

"Mine next!" Dream says, handing me a big from the side of the couch. "I think i did a good job." Dream says cockily. I reach in the bag and pull out a pair of balck cargo pants. The pockets on the side and the black and yellow flames. Guess I'll be taking the pants I bought yesterday back, these look better. I pulled out the next item, which was a black cami. It had strings that tied up the back. "You are aware its winter, right?" I say looking at the shirt in my hands. "Yeah, but theres more in the bag." He says. I pull out a yellow jacket similar to the one Theo bought. "Its cute, thanks Dreamypoo." I say. "You're welcome, but theres one more thing," He says standing up and grinning. "I'll be right back." He says as he sprints up the stairs. I can hear his footsteps in the guest room. "Dreamypoo?" Theo questions. He comes back down the stairs with a big box wrapped in green paper with his smiley face.

"Oh my, I'm special like Tommyinnit!" I say to Theo. Dream hands me the box and sits back down. I carefully took the paper off the box and grabbed something wrapped in green wrapping paper. I unwrapped it and a hat fell out. A yellow bucket hat. "You told me you liked bucket hats, and yellow." He says grinning. "I do, I do like those, how considerate." I turn the hat around and a black smile is on it. Custom Dream merch, let's goooo. "This is so cute, thank you." I say and hug him. He returns the hug. "Ok, here's yalls gifts." I say grabbing their bags.

-skip bc we all know what they got lmao-

"You got me an outfit that'd make me feel like a whore, i love it." Theo says. "Uh, that was not my intention." I say. "I know, i was joking. It's really cute tho." She says. "I like my outfit too." Dream says. "Well it's one thirty now, so i'm gonna get my shit, and leave. Y'all have fun!" She says, grabbing her bag and running up the stairs. "So what are we doing today?" Dream asks. "Well, there's about a foot of snow outside, wanna play in it?" I suggest. "Hell yeah," He says. "There just happens to be a pair of snow boots down stairs that would fit you." I say. "You bought me boots too?" he asks. "No, they're my dads. You're not that special." I laugh. "That was kinda mean, not gonna lie." He says, pretending to wipe a tear. I roll my eyes and grab my phone.

Theo returns downstairs with her coat on and her suitcase in hand. "I'll see y'all later. Have fun! But not too much fun!" She says as she puts her shoes on by the door. Dream blushes at her comment and mumbles bye. I get up and walk to the door, watching Theo walk through the snow on the driveway. I close the door and go back to the living room. "We should definitely go live." I say. "Like on the Smp?" He asks. "No, outside." I grin.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

1500 words