𝙂𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙨

I rolled over and covered my head with my pillow. "So bright," I mumble to myself. I give up hiding from the sun and get up. I left my phone on my nightstand and went to the bathroom. I walked past the guest bedroom on the way downstairs. The door was closed so i assumed Dream was still sleep. I made myself a bowl of Honeycombs and sat on the couch. While i was eating the doorbell rang. "It's literally so early?" I say to myself and look at the clock. "12:22" Oh, it's noon. I set my bowl on the coffee table and got up.

I open the door and see my best friend Theo standing there. "What the fuck." I say. She wraps me in a hug. "Heyyy!" She says. "Where have you been?! I've been calling you!!" I say and squeeze her torso tight. "I was- a-air please." She says. I let her go and she takes a deep breath. "I was in Brazil!" She exclaims! "Brazil!? And you didn't invite me?!" I say. "Well there was this guy on tinder, we you know, and then he invited me to come to Brazil with him. Surprised I didn't get murdered." she laughs. "You went to Brazil with some stranger? I'm glad you're ok!" I say. She kicks her shoes off and walks in the living room. I close the door and follow her.

"So you couldn't pick up the phone in Brazil?" I ask and cross my arms. She's sprawled across my big couch on her phone. "I could but.. we were busy?" She says. "I called you so much this morning! Seems you were busy too." She smirks. I raise my eyebrow confused. "I was asleep." "Mhm. Can i have some food please? And I gotta potty." She says. "Yeah, help yourself." I say. She jumps up and runs upstairs.

Once i sit down I pick my bowl back up and eat more of my cereal. A few minutes later Theo returns back downstairs. "So, you gonna tell me who that hunky white man who just came out of the bathroom is?" She asks. "HUnKy?" I burst out laughing. "Yes hunky! Tell me!!" She whisper yells and grabs my shoulders. "He's my friend." I say. "Is he single?" She grins. "Probably, why?" i ask. She let's go of my shoulders and laughs. "If you're missing my calls because of that, i'm ok with it. You get it girl." She winks. "I was literally asleep-" "Good morning." Dream says standing in the doorway. "Good morning!" Theo says. "Good mornting Dream." I say.

"There's cereal in the pantry." I tell Dream. He leaves to the kitchen. "Shit Dei, he's hot!" Theo whispers "He's literally just a friend, nothing more!" I whisper back. "You like him?" She asks. "Why- No! No. Not that I am aware of." I reply. "Well get aware! It's a yes or a no!" She says. She gets up and goes to sit on the other couch. Dream returns with a bowl of fruit loops and sits next to me. I glare at Theo and she winks back.

"So what are y'all gonna do today?" Theo asks. "We're gonna go to the mall before everything closes." I say. "Can i go with?" She asks. "Uh sure, why not?" I say. Dream just shrugs. I tap his leg and take the last spoonful of my Honeycombs. "Huh-" He begins to say and I stuff the cereal in his mouth. I see Theo raise her eyebrows out of the corner of my eye. I watch him chew the cereal and smile. "Those are good." He says. "I told you they're the best cereal out there." I say. I get up and take my bowl to the kitchen. When i returned Theo was staring at Dream and he was getting up with his empty cereal bowl. He smiled as he walked past me and i smiled back. Then I glared at Theo. "Stop staring, weirdo." "He is the definition of eye candy! What do you want from me!" She says trying to defend herself. "Thank you," Dream laughs as he walks back in the room. Theo's face tinted a shade of pink and she looked behind her.

"Alright, let's get ready. Pretty much everything closes at six and it's already one." I say. Dream nods and runs upstairs. Theo waves and winks as i walk away. I flip her off and keep walking. I go in my room and pick out black and white plaid pants. a white shirt. and a black jacket with my Docs. "Dressing to impress, huh?" I turn around and see Theo laying on my bed. "When did you get in here?" I ask. She shrugs. After i get dressed i take my makeup bag out of my dresser drawer. After applying all my makeup I look at myself in the mirror and smile. I grab my purse and coat and head downstairs. Dream and Theo put their shoes on and we leave the house.