𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜

damn i told myself i'd have this chapter out Saturday, but it sucked so i rewrote it. And it's still ass but here, take it at 3am on a Wednesday
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

"Wakey wakey, it's time fo school." I say while flickering the lights in my guest room. "It's Sunday, get out." Damien says groggily with his face in the pillows. "It's also noon, get up." I say leaving the lights on this time. I walk to the kitchen and sit down at the island stools and eat the breakfast I prepared. Damien finally joins me after about 10 minutes. "How long have you been up?" He asks, taking a bite of his pancakes. "Since 8." I reply. "You're absolutely crazy. That's so early." He says. "Yeah whatever. We're going shopping today." I say as i finish my food. "I don't want to." He whines. "Shut up you big baby, we're going to Best Buy. I'll get you a game or something if you want." He immediately perks up. "Shii, say less." He says, quickly stuffing the rest of his food in his mouth.

We arrive at Best Buy and Damien rushes off to the console games while I make my way to the cameras. "Hello ma'am, how may i help you?" A worker says as they walk up to me. I look up and see a tall guy, tan skin, curly hair. Cute. "Hi, I'm looking for a good camera, for youtube. Do you have any recommendations?" I ask. "Sure, do you have a price range?" He asks. I tell him no, but specify that it needs to be really high quality. He shows me to different cameras on display. I pay more attention to his face than the cameras. Stop that.

"So you do youtube?" He asks while i look at a camera. "Yeah," I say. "That's cool, what type? Like vlogging?" He asks. "Nah, Gaming." I say, moving on to look at the next camera he recommended. "For real? What game?" He asks smiling. He has braces, oh god he's hot. "Uh, minecraft." I say looking down at my feet. Gosh he probably thinks i'm a nerd now. "Dead ass? I love minecraft! I play a bit myself." He says. He's too hot to be a gamer boy.. what the hell?

"That's cool! Who's your favorite youtuber or streamer?" I ask him. "Ehhh, i'd say the Dream Team, Tommyinnit and ClouD." My eyes widen. He hasn't noticed has he? God, I hope my voice isn't recognizable. "Ahh, that's cool, I like the dream team tooo..." I say nervously. He eyes me weirdly but continues to show me cameras.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

He ends up choosing a Sony camera for me, because of my lack of camera knowledge. He also chose a camera stand. Damien comes back with Red Dead Redemption 2 and The Last of Us Part II. "I know i said i'd buy you something, but dang, That's pricey for two video games." I say when he tells me how much they both are. "Says the lady buying a $500 dollar camera." He says rolling his eyes.

"Well I can give you guys a discount." The worker says. I accept and give him a big grin and he leads us to the registers. "You must be a pretty big youtuber to be dropping $500 in one purchase." He says laughing. "Heh, sort of." I say while swiping my card. "Uh, before you go, can i get your snap?" He says. "My name's Kaden, by the way." He says while rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeah, sure." I say and he hands me a piece of receipt paper and a pen. I hand it back when I write my username (which it not related in anyway to my youtube) and Damien and I leave the store.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

"Maybe you'll finally get a boyfriend." Damien chuckles as he gets into the passenger seat. "Finally? I've had one before." I say. "When?" He asks. "Why does it matter? Like last year?" I say, starting up the car. "Hmm, sounds like a lie." He grumbles. "I'm gonna take those games back." I threaten. "I take it back! I take it back!" He says.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

We arrive back home after getting some Mcdonald's. I go to my room to set up the camera for my stream while Damien eats his food in the guest room. When I finished setting up and eating, I invited Damien to join the stream but he declined. "The guys might be there again," I say hoping to change his mind. " And a lot of fans said they liked you."