There were some daggers to use, each a different length but light when held. There were some blades that the Support Course Department added after the Sports Festival due to your love for the ODM blades you had used. Those could work well if strapped appropriately on your back— that way they won't slow you down. Overall, you needed to first analyze the different parts to the obstacle course and then decided how to get through each without your quirk.

But quick analysis came quick, so it wasn't a problem. Next to you, Bakugo was basically a hot ball of fiery energy, competitiveness oozing from the guy as a feral grin appeared on his face. There was nothing more exciting than beating another class and showing them that he's better— and okay, that the class is better too.

Students were chosen at random to get through the obstacle course and a line was drawn between the standing classes. Anybody could look down at the training ground and see the imaginary chasm dividing Class 2-A and 3-A, and it wasn't because there was some hatred brewing or anything. Well, there wasn't any like that coming from 2-A, but 3-A was doing the thing Bakugo hated the most— they were looking down on them.

"I'm going to wipe those snotty looks off their fucking faces," he hissed, annoyed when an annoying extra flashed a smirk to his classmates upon destroying four of the targets.

The number may not seem impressive, but the obstacle course was set to the highest level possible. Some didn't even manage to get one target eliminated.

"Rage is a good look on you blondie," you were counting the bullets in the chamber of the gun you just persuaded Momo to make. Feeling a bit bad for making her use her quirk and eat up her stored fat, you had bought her some packets of cookies to make up for it. "I expect at least five targets or you're sleeping alone tonight."

"A bet? Bring it on sweet cheeks," you knew exactly what to say to rile him up.

Up ahead, Todoroki finished going through the course, five eliminations under his belt. A good thing too because the class needed every single one. So far Class 3-A held the lead but jokes on them because only one of the big three have gone. And you haven't gone either.

They were getting a bit too cocky now, snickering when someone from your class emerged on the screen with barely an elimination.

Something they should know about you is that you held little tolerance for people that disrespected you or your friends.

It always seemed to be the same boy, the one Bakugo had dubbed as the 'annoying extra with the big ass forehead.' He had some type of quirk that allowed him to create crystals. Impressive quirk but it was going to waste based on the lack of coordination and creativity from the guy.

Oh, you were itching to shove your points in his face, the delight you'll get when you put his score to shame. The feeling of stepping on his pride like it was an ugly insect under your shoe was so appealing. 

God, no wonder you were soulmates with Bakugo.

Through the air, Bakugo blasted his way over the giant wall, clawing at the boards as a sword missed him— but the boy merely laughed like it was no big deal that he almost got skewered. To the side, Midoriya was cheering the boy on, if Bakugo managed to get at least three eliminations from this, then the class would be tied with 3-A. And there was no doubt about that, Bakugo managed to reach onto the golden trophy that was held prisoner by a small army of robots, gaining another point.

Merely sharping the blades, you felt a presence hover above your crouched position. Based on the cheers and the sweet scent of nitroglycerin, it was safe to say that Bakugo did manage to uphold his end of the bargain. "Six eliminations— suck on that witch."