• We're In! •

Just wanted to thank you guys for the 100 reads!!! It's amazing and I hope you like the story!!!!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Oh, Makarav! I didn't know you were back yet!" Mira said in her usual cheerful manor. "These girls are looking to join Fairy Tail. Have you seen Makao around?"

"No I have not. Who might you children be?" Makarav asked.

"I'm Lilya Blueflame and this is Nyx. Oh and Amy's outside talking to one of the other Exceeds."

"Lilya, huh? I knew I've heard that name somewhere before," he mumbled to himself. "Ah, yes. You're Natsu's little sister. Glad to see you alive and well."

"Thank you sir," Lilya said.

Over in the middle of the hall, Natsu stopped fighting.

"Wait. Gramps, you knew?! How?" Natsu asked.

"Happy told me."

"Happy! Get your blue butt over here! Now!" Natsu yelled at Happy.

"Did you tell Gramps about Lilya?" Natsu demanded.

"Yes," Happy said meekly.

"Why did you do that? I told not to tell anyone!"

"Yeah, I know, but Gramps asked if you had any family, so I had to tell him," Happy said defensively.

"Oh, okay. But you should've asked me first."

"Excuse me! I'm still here, Pinky." Lilya said.

"Stop. Calling. Me. That," he said through gritted teeth.

"Oh, and they're dragon slayers!" Mira added.

"You are, huh? What kinds?" Makarav asked.

"I'm a blue fire dragon slayer and Nyx here is a dark dragon slayer.

"Dark dragon slayer, eh? That would be a good asset to the guild," he mumbled to himself. "Alright, you're in!"

"Yay! I'm going to go tell Amy!" Lilya left, looking for her flying, orange friend.

"Yes!" Natsu said, subconsciously hugging Lucy.

When he realized what he was doing, he he let go and walked away, blushing furiously.

"Whew! I sure am glad Happy didn't see that," Natsu thought to himself. "What was that about anyway? Why did I hug Lucy?"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey, guys!! Hope you liked the chapter!!!! Sry it's kinda short, schools been kinda hectic lately!! I'll update soon!