Chapter 7

Chapter 7

---

Celine has a million of questions running in her mind and she couldn't bear to ask her boyfriend.

But even if she wanted to ask Nicholas, she couldn't. Truth is, she doesn't know what she'll ask. Dahil marami siyang gustong i-tanong sa binata ay hindi niya alam kung ano ang gusto niya nitong i-tanong.

Bakit hindi mo sinabi sa akin?

Why are you with Veronica?

Ipinagpalit mo na ba ako sa kanya?

Have you fell in love with someone--

Umiling ang dalaga. Hindi dapat siya nag-iisip ng ganyan. The both of them promised that they will get through to this challenge. Na kahit sila'y malayo sa isa't-isa ay hindi sila maghahanap ng iba, hindi sila susubok ng bago, hindi nila hahayaan ang kanilang mga puso na mahulog sa iba sapagka't meron na itong nagmamay-ari.

Not long after, her phone suddenly rang causing her to jolt in surprise. Tumatawag si Nicholas at huli na nang mapagtanto mo na pinindot ng dalaga ang green ng button.

"Hey, baby..." He greeted his girlfriend using his smooth voice.

"Hey..." Celine replied,trying to maintain her steady voice.

Lihim siyang nagpapasalamat na hindi nakipag-video call ang kanyang kasintahan dahil nababalisa siya na makita niya ang mga luhang natuyo.

"How was the amusement park? Nag-enjoy ka ba?" Tanong ng binata.

Kinagat ng dalaga ang kanyang ibabang labi. She wanted to answer him directly but she also wanted to ask the questions that she formulated in her mind.

Celine was debating whether she will tell her boyfriend that she saw him or...pretend that she didn't see him with someone else.

Kumurap muna si Celine ng dalawang beses tapos tumugon sa binata. "Yeah, it was fun! Marami ring mga tao do'n." At nakita nga kita do'n na may kasamang iba.

"You know what? We actually went to an amusement park too!" He said.

Celine was immobilized on what she heard.

So, it was finally confirmed that he went to the amusement park. That he spend time with Veronica. That---

Hindi na natuloy ang iniisip ng dalaga dahil pinutol siya ng binata.

"They decided to film in the amusement park so we went there in the afternoon. We also need to double time because we are fully loaded with school works and our schedule is hectic. So, we don't need to waste time."

Celine felt like a weight lifted by her heart. Pakiramdam niya ay parang nabunutan siya ng tinik sa narinig niya.

So, nagkataon lang na nando'n siya sa amusement park. He went to the amusement park for the shooting. It wasn't his plan to visit the amusement park with Veronica because everything that she thought that was real were only scripted.

Realizing about it, she let out a small chuckle.

"It would've been good if we bumped into each other, don't you think?" Tumawa ang binata sa kabilang linya.

But Celine doesn't have the energy to laugh along with her boyfriend.

But she tried to let out a chuckle. "Yeah," she muttered.

Damn it, Celine. You were overthinking! He was just there because he was filming. You misunderstood things!

Mabuti na lang ay hindi niya sinabi sa binata ang naisip niyang conclusion. She guessed that she need to trust her partner.