Chapter 5

Chapter 5

---

Kimberly thought that Celine's just being too dramatic. Maybe her friend was right in a way. Maybe she's over thinking but it still doesn't change the fact that she missed Nicholas so much.

Miss na miss na niya ang binata na pakiramdam niya'y nauubusan na siya ng life support.

Na kapag hindi niya makita, mayakap o makasama ng binata sa mga susunod na araw ay tuluyan na siyang babawian ng buhay.

"I don't think I can still go on without him..." She mumbled, out of the blue.

Celine missed her boyfriend so much!

She missed his voice.

She missed his warmth.

She missed his hugs, the kisses that he left in her forehead and cheeks.

She missed the way his hands perfectly fits when she held onto them.

Celine missed the way she laid her head on his chest and hear his steady heartbeat which could lull her up in a few seconds.

Everything about Nicholas keeps flashing on her mind that made her miss him more.

She couldn't help herself but to let out a heavy sigh and flipped a page of a novel that Celine have been dying to read but her excitement sipped away.

Celine has been dwelling on Nicholas-less days ever since and she's trying her best to do some different kind of things as an attempt to lessen her longing for him.

Reaching towards the table to get her phone, she opened it to see the message from her boyfriend.

The last text message from him was a simple 'good morning'. Nothing more.

At tumugon rin siya kanina ng 'good morning pero ang difference ay Neron siyang heart na emoji at may 'babe'.

It was just on delivered until now. Ni hindi nga niya nabasa ang message. Hindi alam ng dalaga kung saan ang mas malala.

Her phone suddenly created a sound which means there's a new message. Thinking that it was her boyfriend, muli niyang binuksan ang cellphone at ang ngiti sa mga labi ay biglang naglaho nang mapagtanto niya na ang mga kaibigan niya ang nag-message.

1:30 PM

Jake: guess what

Vince: what

Jake: guess

Daphne: spill it Jake kung ayaw mong suntukin kita

Jake: hahaha

Jake: just guess what I'm about to stay

Vince: dude, sabihin mo na kasi

Kimberly: sisirain ko buhay mo

Jake: saka mo na lang sirain ang buhay ko kapag kamukha mo na si Ariana Grande

Kimberly: gago ka talaga

Jake: HAHAHAH

Daphne: hoy jake umayos ka ano nga yon

Kimberly: spill or I will kill u

Jake: ugh fine

Jake: there's a new amusement park not too far from here and I wanna visit it with y'alll

Daphne: taena, akala ko pa naman chika

Kimberly: woah, bakit hindi ko 'yon narinig?

Vince: nakatutok ka kasi palagi sa phone mo