Chapter 1

I promised to myself that I will not add another story yet I posted a new one haha. I think this is just a novelette. I'll try my best to finish this as soon as possible since I have so many drafts to finish. Happy reading! </33

Chapter 1

---

Highschool. A weird period but it's one of the best time of a person's life.

Students will encounter situations wherein their juvenile side would come through but then along the way, they'll become sensible.

It's really a confusing time that you'll just going to ask yourself many questions and try some things that you haven't done in your whole life.

For Celine Margareth Vergara, her highschool life was memorable that she wished she stayed young, wild and free
...forever.

But things are bound to come on an end.

What is the point of staying in a place for too long...when you can get out and explore new ones?

Marahil ay hindi pa niya pa lubos na matanggap ang buong sitwasyon.

Highschool left a mark in her heart. It was full of beautiful moments and unforgettable experiences.

Well, one of her unforgettable moments during highschool was meeting Nicholas Anderson.

Just a glimpse of his deep black eyes, her heart instantly beat and for Celine, she found it weird but eventually, it was an ecstatic feeling that she just couldn't ignore.

It wasn't that long until she realized that Nicholas is his first love.

Highschool will never be the same when she haven't met Nicholas.

Many people adore Nicholas Anderson. Not only because he has handsome features that captivated the hearts of many young highschool girls but also because of being a multi-achiever. A talented one.

And Celine?

She's just the typical highschool girl who just wanted to make the best out of highschool.

Many people even found it weird when they found our the brightest boy of the school dated a normal highschool girl.

But students eventually disregarded them. Marahil ay unti-unting napagtanto ng mga tsismoso't-tsismosa na hindi naman makakatulong sa kanilang pag-aaral ang kanilang mga komento tungkol kina Celine at Nicholas.

For the couple, their love story wasn't as very difficult like the movies that you've seen. Although, challenges were inevitable but they managed to overcome it together.

And now, she couldn't help but to smile when she realized that the both them ate finally graduating from high school.

Celine couldn't help herself but to scream her boyfriends name while he's taking the medal for leadership award.

"Boyfriend ko 'yan!" She proudly screamed. Hindi naman mapigilan ng ilang mga tao na malapit sa kanya na tumawa.

"Celine, tingnan mo nga ang boyfriend mo." Sambit ng kaibigan ng dalaga na si Kimberly. Then, she pointed at his boyfriend in the stage who had a wide smile in his face ngunit medyo nahihiya siya na tumingin sa maraming tao.

Siguro nahihiya ang kasintahan niya dahil sa pagsisigaw niya sa tuwing may nakukuha itong medalya.

The leadership award is the ninth medal that his boyfriend received and she doesn't know how many times she screamed her boyfriend.

Celine bit her lower lip. "I shouldn't have screamed." She mumbled, feeling ashamed for being a very noisy person.

"There's nothing wrong about it, Celine. You're just proud of your boyfriend because he's so good at everything that you can't help yourself to scream." Sabi Kimberly at ngumiti sa kanya.

"So you don't need to feel bad for screaming too loud." Dagdag pa ng kaibigan ng dalaga.

Tumango si Celine. "Maybe you're right, Kimberly."

'Di nagtagal ay lumapit sa kanila si Nicholas - ang kasintahan ni Celine.

"Babe..."

"Yes, baby?"

"Do you feel shy for receiving your awards?"

"Why would I be shy?"

"Talaga? Hindi ka talaga nahihiya dahil sa akin?"

"Bakit naman? Masaya nga ako dahil kaya mong ipagsigawan sa buong mundo na boyfriend mo ako."

Hindi mapigilan ni Celine na mapangiti sa sinabi ng kasintahan. Her cheeks are also red because of what he said.

Kapagkuwan ay iniyakap ni Celine ang kasintahan. "I love you, Nicholas Anderson." She mumbled as she buried her face at his boyfriend's chest.

Nicholas wrapped his arms around his lover's waist and kissed her forehead. "I love you too, Celine Margareth Vergara." He muttered against her ear.

That alone made Celine's smile wider. In her peripheral vision, nakikita niya rin ang malawak na ngiti ng binata.

"Ano ba 'yan? Sign na ba 'to na dapat na kong maghanap ng jowa?"

Mahinang tumawa ang magkasintahan sa sinabi ni Kimberly. Humiwalay naman sa pagkakayap si Celine.

"E, bakit hindi mo ngayon subukang maghanap? Malay mo, he's just around the corner."

Inirapan ni Kimberly ang kaibigan. "On second thought, I have no time for that. Mabilis naman magsawa ang mga lalaki."

Tumikhim naman ang binata upang makuha ang kanilang atensyon. The two let out a small laugh.

"Ewan ko talaga sa'yo, Kimberly." Ani Celine. "Basta may tiwala ako sa babe ko na hindi ito maghahanap ng iba."

"Guys, are you just gonna stand there? Hindi kayo magpapapicture?" Tanong ng kaibigan nilang si Anthony Montero na isang photo journalist.

And so they did what Anthony asked. They took a lot of pictures which will eventually turn into a memory that they'll treasure in their hearts forever.

At saka, hindi rin nakalimutan ni Anthony na kunan ng litrato ang magkasintahan.

Nang makita nila ang mga photos ay napangiti si Nicholas at Celine. "These pictures are so good."

"We're so grateful to have a friend who can capture every single moment." Sambit ni Celine.

"And I am so grateful for having you in my life..."

Muling nag-init ang mga pisngi ng dalaga sa sinabi ng binata. On the other hand, Nicholas was staring at his girlfriend with a wide smile writen on his lips.

"Congratulations to us, baby." Sambit ng binata at muling niyakap ang kasintahan.

"Congratulations to us, babe. We're a few step closer to our dreams!" Wika ng dalaga na may malawak na ngiti sa kanyang mga labi.

Now that their journey in highschool has finally ended, they'll start a new chapter - college which will surely be full of challenges and also test their relationship.

---

To be continued...