A little bird told me

It was a nice day, the sun was shining, the weather was a comfy type of warm, Bruno, wearing a dark brown hooded cloak, just headed out to the fair that was happening on Bonesborough, although they knew that it was one of the cities that had the most concentration of the Emperor's guards.

  They were trying to find a special ingredient that was missing for one of the potions that they were studying. It's worth the risk. They thought to themselves as they were passing through the sales booths looking at the variety of ingredients.

  In the end, they found what they were looking for, and even more, Bruno was satisfied with their purchases as they headed out of town just to stop when they heard a cry from one of the citizens on the fair.

  "Leave me alone! I'm not joining any coven!" The witch shouted as they were being dragged by one of the big guards. "You have to follow the Emperor's law!" Said the other guard.

  Bruno quickly tried to escape from there, as they were also a witch without a coven and that was wanted. They walked away through the crowd of people that were watching the witch being arrested, they tried their best to go unnoticed as they towards an alley that led to the forest outside the city.

  But little did they know that they were being watched and followed by a very known figure.

The Golden Guard.

  He was jumping from building to building and from tree to tree, trying to be sneaky as possible so Bruno wouldn't see him coming. They both ended up in a more isolated part of the forest. The blue-haired witch took their hood off and looked around since they didn't see anyone, they sat on the ground, close to a tree where they could admire their purchases in peace.

  But before they could even feel like something was off, they saw a white and yellow figure land in front of them.

  "Heyyy!" The figure said with excitement in their voice. Bruno soon realized that the mysterious figure was one of Belos' soldiers, that damn teen prodigy. He was wearing his default uniform and with what it seems to be a red staff on his back that resembled the Emperor's symbol and a palisman staff on his hand.

  Bruno quickly ran away from there, deeper into the forest, they looked back to see if he was still following them but they saw nothing, of course, they weren't gonna stop running just because the Golden Guard wasn't in sight, yet they had to stop as they hit something soft and fell onto the ground.

  "Ugh!" They looked at their front to see what caused the impact and it was nothing less than the Golden Guard. How did he get there so fast?!

  "Uh-uh-uh!" He gestured a 'no-no' movement with his free hand. "Sorry, but you can't just run away from an officer of the law!" He added, Bruno could hear the smirk on his face just from his voice tone.

  The witch tried to escape once more, this time in a different direction, however, they were stopped once more by guard "Hello, again!" He said. Bruno then tried to escape gain, only to be stopped by the golden boy again, it seemed awfully like a cat playing with his meal before killing it.

  HOW IS HE SO FAST??!! They thought as they started to run once again, now trying to understand how he is moving so quickly. They saw a yellow zap in front of themselves before the Golden Guard appeared.

  "Teleportation-!" They whispered under their breath, noticing that the guard was using his palisman staff to go from one place to another.

  "Wow! You're persistent, I admire that, but sadly I'll have to arrest you!" He said and pointed his staff at Bruno, but before he could do anything, the witch landed a kick on his staff, making it activate its teletransportantion powers again, except that now instead of zapping them to another planned location, it teleported them to the middle of another forest, except that now they were suspended in the air.