we kinda need to talk about 2.1

Yes yes I haven't been updating in a while, I'm sorry but a really important "life changing" decison has come my way.

However we need to talk about this motherloving thing called 2.1 and how it's gonna merge with our story.

⚠️ SPOILERS ⚠️

so if you didn't finish the entire inzuma storyline, don't read this yet!

We're mostly gonna quickly talk about the new findings about the fatui, first with an overview :

- Signora got kabammed.
- Signora is also the crimson witch.
- Scaramouche is a literal doll.
- Many mentions about the goodness of the Tsaritsa.
- Delusions can be manufactured.

Yea shit really went down.

But but but

Honestly this is a good step of knowledge towards the bigger picture of things.. but we're yet to know more.

Signora was the one assigned for collecting the gnoses, now that she is dead.. we'll definitely have different encounters in Sumeru and forwards.

Signora may or may not be dead, I have no clue but some strings of hope, I have for this lady still exist in my heart.

Since the begining, I had the full intention to make the fatui and the Tsaritsa seem like the good people because I believe that's who they are.

"Rebels aganist the heavenly principles"

But why would they rebel?

This question is what I plan to add, full explanation on speculations and gathered theories that I believe are true.

Untill then, untill we reach Snezhnaya in game, everything won't be fully revealed.

I've mentioned before that the current gods are strict with their flaws, like freedom contracts and eternity.. (the current gods we have)

just like what Raiden said, Eternity is the closest to heavenly principles.

Which means that fulfilling their flaws is what they're gods for, its what what celestia wants and abide by.

But when a nation rose from ashes by the power of alchemy and science, it was completely destroyed by the gods themselves.

Because celestia disapproved, they are afraid of mortal arrogation and this serves as an excellent reason as to why the traveller was stripped of their power at the begining.

I'll be more than happy to reveal all details soon and merge them with our story line.

As for these new events like Signora and Scara, it will not affect us at all.

1. This story takes place before the traveller even arrives at Inazuma.
2. I will continue to keep Scaramouche with the same personality, but will now never refer to him of having a vision.

Thank you all so much and I apologise once again, hopefully we'll be back on the track soon! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Also happy gaming yet again! Goodluck with all your wishes..

I'm personally saving for Ganyu :')