five.

"The traveller?"

(Old version)

"According to our intel from recruits around Mondstadt, he's a traveller from another world" La Signora said, her voice echoing across her office.

"Another world..hmm? That's new..and fun! Perhaps you want me to kill him? It's about time you ask for another assassination request" You giggled maniacally.

Signora locked her eyes at you "No y/n you're not here to claim another life, infact you're supposed to make sure that he doesn't die"

"Elaborate" You replied with a disappointing tone.

Signora took a sip of her wine then started

"The traveller that goes by the name Aether..We think that he's a threat. It was said that he weilds anemo without a vision, when I went there I saw it myself, he has the ability to control all elements..it's only a matter of time... Let alone Aether is from another world"

You put a hand on your chin "so you suspect that he'll go to Liyue next?"

La signora replied "most likely, especially since the rite of decension is around the corner.. he will definitely get involved with your mission, make sure that Tartaglia behaves, Aether is the Honorary Knight, if anything happens we may go into a stupid conflict with those favonius shit heads"

You laugh maniacally.."ahh yes Tartaglia the 11th harbinger HaaHaha!"

La Signora gave you a small glare with a questioning purpose behind it.

"Oh it's nothing nothing! I just remembered last time...you know.. how he wanted to fight you so badly, but he got his ass kicked..he'll no doubt challenge the traveller..what a pain"

La Signora sighed "exactly.., make sure that he stays alive as well or he might overkill it again with his delusion..seriously he's so damn careless"

"Well he's just like a child! Aye?" You tried joking awkwardly. La Signora twitched an eye brow in irritation.

You cleared your throat " alright alright, back to being the professional harbinger I am... do I have to do anything else with the traveller? Other than Well..baby sitting him"

"Why yes indeed maybe if you read the reports I sent you since last week instead of taking naps on snow" La Signora crossed her arms and said in an annoyed tone.

"Oopsie, guess I got carried away again! I can't help it but the Snezhanyan snow makes a greeaatt bed! You should try it someti-"

"No!"

"Atleast-"

"Y/n don't make me repeat myself" Signora raised her voice

"oouhhh so scarry!" You waved your fingers in the air.

All that la signora can do is accept your weirdness, despite how you look, you are really scary on the battlefield.

"Back to the point, the reports have stated that I want you to observe the traveller, I'd like to hear from you when you come back on how big of a threat he really is. send me letters in between..for report purposes ofcourse."

"Understood?"

"You got it~" You flashed La Signora a smile.

"A little more respect y/n, this is serious"

"Oh shut it, I'm technically your superior. I DO my work seriously but there's always room to have fun like this you know, otherwise it would have been more bland than it already is now" You giggled.