twenty-three.

"Ah great Scaramouche, welcome to the annual ball held by Mister Gunther. It's the 34th"

It's ball! So I recommend starting the video. If you don't like how it sounds, you can turn it off. Kindly, thanks!

I'm not sure if this is the best ambience for the situation tbh.

I remembered that I have a story
😔🤚 sorry very late update, got caught up in events.

Y/N'S POV

Scaramouche got invited at the last minute, the invitation card included an extra note which was an apology for the sudden invitation because the ball was literally in the same day.

He ordered someone to fetch a dress fit for a ball and ofcourse.. a suit for himself.

"You're seriously gonna wear boots?" Scara tapping the floor with one of his feet, he mocked me as usual.

We were standing infront of the main gates of the mansion.

"Comfyness over elegance, besides.. the dress is long which is a hindrance on its own"

Eyeing me up and down, he sighed as to avoid any further meaningless argues, especially since we're now in public.

"Also.. wearing heels would make a certain someone look shorter"

"Quit it and wear this" he handed me a luxurious ribboned box, to which I opened to find a mask.

Well it's like a normal fatui mask but ten times more luxurious, decorated with rich looking gems.

As for my dress, it was a long one indeed, full of layers made with high quality fabrics from Fontaine.

(I'll leave the rest to your imagination, colors, details etc..)

As soon as the sun started setting, crowds gathered around the Gunther's mansion, it's located not so far from the heart of the city. If anything were to happen, that won't be good.

Carriages everywhere, most of the invited people were businessmen and their wives, among the invited was the Ragnvindr family.

Which includes Diluc and Kaeya as well as Diluc's most trusted butler, Elzer..who is also an executive chairman for Dawn Winery.

"Thank you Sir.Scaramouche, Mr.Gunther is highly awaiting your presense..and this must be your partner? She has lovely eyes" one of the butlers of the gunther mansion  was incharge of the guest list.

Scara did all the formalities like a breeze, he's used to this. Not as much as Tartaglia tho.

Extravagant dresses, Neat blacksuits and the cheery crowds who all speak of the great deeds the Gunther family did for Mondstadt were all scattered in the large lobby.

Some were gossiping about how handsome the Ragnvindr boys were.
Seriously.. that's all people think about nowadays.

Most if not all decorations and furniture were polished with gold, the walls even had golden patterns. The pure golden chandelier being the spotlight as it was hanged on the high celling holding many giant candles.

Scara and I took sometime to examine our surroundings then we decided to split out and see what the people are up to.

"I'll check the Ladies" I told Scara, he gave a nod in response then disappeared into the crowds.

.
.
.

"Haven't you heard Mr.Gunther's son is going to have his coming of age party soon"

"I wonder if he'll hold another event?! Whoever that girl is, she is a lucky one"