twelve.

"I will not repeat my words again, get out of my way"

Y/N'S POV

The grass beneath my feet sounded soothing as I approached the abandoned home. It was a cold crispy night.

Liyue is hot in the day but cold at the night during this season, its really confusing!

MORAX, EXPLAIN!

Just as I anticipated, there were two hired guards on the outside, they were probably hired with what the partners had left with their loss.

I gave them a direct warning but they didn't even bother doing anything, instead I could see a smirk creeping up on each of their faces as if they looked down on me.

"Are you sure that we're supposed to protect the boss from her?" One of them said in a mocking voice.

"I think so, she claims to be of the fatui"

Their conversation was audible and it reeaaally boiled my blood, but isn't that the fun in hiding my identity?

"Hey! I can hear you, you know that?"

Let's roll with it then.

"If you think you're so tough then I challenge you both to a sparing match"

I put a hand over my mouth and giggled while staring at them " that is if you have the balls, hehhah!"

The two guards looked at each other and I could see admist the dark night one of them nodding. They stepped away from their position and approached me while gripping their weapons. It was a spear, most of Liyue's people use spears. It's really traditional and widely used in the nation since the ancient times.

Unfortunately tho, spears are really weak weapons against vision users. Both defense and offense wise.

"The world is just unfair isn't it?"

Just as I spoke, I swiftly crafted my anemo daggers, these are one of my favourites. I always make them with such precision and even beauty.

Because visions are beautiful! Most vision users emit vicious elemental power that can rip a man's heart out but the viciousness has some elegance behind it too. I have studied all about Visions when I was deployed at Sumeru once.

Alright alright, enough thinking y/n, we have men to kill tonight.

Without warning, I rushed at the guard. His figure and body shape seemed weak but he had some strength as he blocked my first few attacks.

He was already at a disadvantage for many reasons.

Number one : he doesn't own a vision.

Number two : I'm weilding two weapons, therefore I can make two consecutive attacks in one go.

I obviously enjoyed the thrill of battle as I kept sending blows from all directions even behind him.

Man I have been so rusty! It's good to fight again, especially before my sparing battle with Childe.

He was able to dodge some of my attacks just as expected from a hired guard. That's when I stepped up my game a little by taking it more seriously. That's right I was just messing around.

The power and skills of a harbinger far exceed what the common folk say about us.

I started going at a faster speed giving him less time to react and even attack, eventually his weapon couldn't withstand the power of a vision and it broke into two.