thriteen.

"Hello?....hello? Wake up!"

Y/N's POV

My senses soon come together as I realise someone is shaking my shoulders.

The first unconscious reaction that comes to mind is defense and offense.

So, I automatically sent an anemo shockwave strong enough to knock anyone down but I maintained continuous wind currents. I then open my eye lids to see who woke me up.

"MY LADY IT'S ME!" I saw a man who was attempting to block the wind from his face and keeping his feet on the ground.

"It's you?" I wiped my eyes and blinked twice.

"YES ITS ME, PLEASE STOP THE WIND!"

"Oh, it's you! Alek!" I then proceed to control my vision.

The fatui put a hand on his knees then replied "I..I haven't even told you my name"

"Whatever you're the recruit from yesterday, now I remember" I stretched my arms and stood up

"It's always better safe than sorry. Liyue is also really chaotic right now"

I then stretched my arms and legs out of habit, the recruit stood his ground.. politely waiting.

"Ahh the morning breeze is always so good right? Anyway what brings you here"

After fixing his hair and dusting his clothes he soon replies "we have received a letter directed to you"

"Oh..where is it"

It must be a report letter from Signora's side but something feels off. Signora knows that I mean it when I say that I'll send letters on my own. She must be sharing new intel here.

"Right over here my lady" The fatui recruit checked his front pocket on his attire.

he then started panicking and checking all pockets for the hundredth time..

"I..I CAN'T FIND IT!"

" YOU WHAT? THAT HAS HIGHLEY CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION!" My eyes widened at his statement

I didn't sound angry but I was just annoyed that my morning had to start that way.

"I KNOW, PLEASE FORGIVE ME I WILL LOOK FOR IT RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" the recruit bowed and waited for my orders.

..

..

..

"Nah man, just go grab a cup of coffee or something"

"What-" he then looked up with a puzzled face.

"Don't make me repeat myself. It was my fault for being so harsh with my vision Jeez..do I really have to point the obvious" I scratched my head then continued

"It's no big deal I know you're not used to hearing rationalism, buuut..the letter now probably has elemental traces all over it so I'll look for it with my elemental sight. You don't seem to have a vision so I don't really want to trouble you over something that I can do more efficiently..that would be called a waste of human resources..no?"

"But my lady-"

"This is an order, grab a cup of coffee or whatever you drink in the morning...Oh and also make sure no one gets close until I find that letter" I waved my hands as I dismissed the recruit

"A- Alright..Please excuse me" as the recruit left, I could feel a smile form up on his face soon as he turned the opposite direction.

*visible internal happiness* (literally)