nineteen.

"Hello? Anybody here?"

Y/N'S POV

The address left by Keqing was at one of the corners of the harbour, the streets are dead empty, dim lanterns swaying by the force of the wind, the calm waters and the rustling of leaves are what made the atmosphere as it is.

"You dress rather oddly, are you a fatui?" A voice emerged right behind my back.

I turned around towards the source of the voice and answered.

"I am"

I made sure my badge shone brightly as I pinned it on my chest.

..
..

"I don't recognise you"

Oh that's right, her majesty Keqing asked for a harbinger.
What a lowly try.

"my ranking doesn't matter, I can assure you however that whatever's going to go through my right ear won't leave the left"

"I'll let this slip through, I don't have the luxury of time to negotiate for a harbinger"
Finally, Keqing revealed herself, her silhouette was a dark as she wore a cloak to conceal it all, lowering her hood revealed her features..her eyes, clothes and even hair were all various shades of purple..all of them complimenting her vision.

Electro, the vision of rebellion.

What does she rebel aganist?

But more importantly,

Why would she hide herself in her own city? It only means that this meeting isn't quite formal or close to being semi-formal. It wasn't meant to be in the first place, it's truely on her own volition outside of formalities.

"Neither do the harbingers have that luxury. As you can probably tell..Master Tartaglia has his fair share of trouble and work" I answered back to her displeased voice, asking for a harbinger doesn't come easy even for the Qixing. She is lucky that I'm standing before her.

"Besides, why would one of the order of the Qixing want to meet up with a harbinger past midnight?" I continued.

"I'd rather not discuss details for.. obvious reasons" walking towards where I stand while maintaining a respectable distance, she replied.

"I think I have an idea if you'd allow me, the Tianquan Ningguang would have denied your request right? I know she keeps a high guard on us, a very high one as a matter of fact" I chuckled knowingly and continued.

"but you...you went out and about from your barriers to make this possible"

"That is...correct" Keqing hesitantly replied as her eyes met the planked floor. "Try to keep this conversation in discretion..as for why, I think it's much needed during these hard times, I feel like something is going behind my back and I don't like that"

"Haha..Ningguang just worries about your well being, that's admirable" I completely ignoring her last sentence, she has good instincts tho.

"Back to the matter at hand, I'm more concerned with the safety of Liyue as the card suggests" Keqing's serious meter went up real quick on that one, a true member of the Qixing.

"Of what exactly? There's a hundred dangers out there"

"Vanitas"

..

..

Keqing had cat like eyes, I could feel them pierce through even tho I'm not looking..what a strong aura.

"Two corresponding attacks at Northland in the short span of two days, people's lives are being threatened"

"and what do you know of their name?"