21. Healing: Part One

(Blue Eyes' POV)

As I fluttered my eyes open, I felt the bright rays of the morning sun roast my eyes. I groaned while I positioned myself up as I stretched my biceps and limbs. I looked over to see my love sleeping soundly next to me. She looked so beautiful. My sweet Kiara.

My stunning hazelnut.

I leaned over to kiss her cheeks, eventually awaking her. "Morning Hazelnut." My deep, morning voice lightening her cheeks with redness. "Morning Handsome." She replied, shifting her body towards me with a dozy smile. "Time to go through another day." Kiara said to me, alighting her fingers under my chin while one of my hands was caressing her muscular thigh. "Father is on his way to fully recover. We know that for a fact!" I signed to her before I peered my eyes over to the attic entryway, thinking about my father that was downstairs. Then, we heard a knock on the attic door as well as booted footwear and acknowledged that it was Malcolm and Kiara began to get up. She opened the attic door and talked to the human man by kneeling down at the attic entrance as I was intrigued at how beautiful her silhouette was. She then came over to me with her hands glued together.

"I have to leave to go get Ash from the city." She informed me as my lips had sunken into a frown. "How long will you be gone?" I asked her as she sat on the foot of the bed. "For a few hours presumably." Kiara's eyes closed for a second, allowing her to let a sigh escape from herself. "I'll miss you, princess." I signed to her before I reached over to embrace her, my hands sliding down her luscious back. "I'll miss you even more, Blue Eyes." She said, her softhearted voice easing down the shakiness within me. Kiara then grabbed her belongings and I gave her a kiss on her nose before she left to get ready for her departure. I rotated my head up to the ceiling, allowing a restful yawn to travel out of me before I got up to fix the bed. The chirps from the birds can be heard from outside and I was fascinated by the enchantment of the skies that were complemented with my eyes.

The name my parents gave me. BLUE EYES...

An hour later (Third Person Omniscient POV)

Everyone gathered downstairs, chatting on the day and it's upcoming events. Kiara eventually came down the stairs with her equipment while the others gifted her with smiles. "Ready, little one?" Malcolm asked the teenage girl whose beauty was unthinkable to others. "Yup!" Kiara responded cheerfully, equipping her firearm across her chest. Malcolm and Kiara gave Caesar a touch on his arm before they headed out, Blue Eyes following behind them. "I'll get the car running." Malcolm told the two teens before he made his way down the walkway. Blue Eyes dreamily glanced over at his human girlfriend before he lured her away from the eyes of Malcolm. They held hands and leaned their foreheads together lovingly while staring into each other's eyes extensively. "I'll be back, Blue." Kiara reinsured the blue eyed ape as he cupped her cheeks with his hands. He smashed his lips onto hers while he slanted her against the walls of the house, her back feeling on the bushy plantation.

Blue Eyes smiled at her adoringly. "I love you."

"I love you so much more." Kiara skimmed her hands down Blue Eyes' hardened chest before she walked to Malcolm, his posture indicating that he was primed for the drive. While they pulled into the street, Kiara and Blue Eyes beamed at one another with concentration as the car drove down the street. Blue Eyes couldn't wait to see his hazelnut in the hours to come as well as his best friend. While those thoughts were climatic in his head, he stepped up into the house and cautiously entered the room where Caesar was resting up from his wound.

"We'll be in the backyard. Its best if you stay with your father." Ellie touched the shoulder at the ape prince as his face appeared emotionless but he accepted her words as she and Alexander exited the room. After he watched them leave the room, Blue Eyes rotated his head to look down at his father as something in his mind came out from hiding in the shadows. He chose to ignore that thought and held his father's hand firmly. "Father... I-" Caesar's son had difficulty processing his words as he squinted his eyebrows while detecting his eyes burning from a wet substance. "I'm so sorry. For everything." Blue Eyes signed to his father, culpability suffocating his words.