Rivals 20

"My boy..." 

"Who is this?" I asked.

"Eren, it's me your dad."

I pause. I dropped my phone onto the carpet. 'It's been 5 years... Why is he just now coming back into my life..." I can hear his voice still talking. I quickly pick it up.

"Eren, I've changed and I miss you." He said calmy.

"You vanished and now you reach out. Why?" I asked.

"I needed more time. I knew the state I was in wasn't gonna just take me a month or a year." He pauses. "I did it for you and Mikasa..." He says with a sigh.

"How can I trust that you're doing better?" 

"Give me a chance." 

I think about it. He sounds so much better and not that horrible old voice of his. "Fine. But we cant meet up because I have a w-"

"A wedding. I know. Congratulations on your new fiance. Even though I'm late on that." 

"O- Thank you, dad." I smile. "... I will invite you to come if it's okay with Levi." 

"Oh no, you don't have to do that." 

"I want too, please." 

"... Okay go ahead."

"Great, I have to go, ill text you?" I asked.

"Sure son. Bye." 

"Bye... Dad." I hanged up. I then think over and over what just happened. "HOLY FUCK MY DAD IS DOING BETTER." I jumped up and down in excitement. I just wanted my dad to be happy for once. Now that he is I can be even more happier.

"Eren, why are you yelling?" Hanji says from upstairs.

"OH sorry Hanji." 

"it's fine, but can you come up here please." She says waving her hands.

"Coming." I say walking up the stairs. I follow behind her into the room Erwin and Hanji have been in not letting anyone else in. I gasp. "What is all this." 

"It's for Levi." Erwin says smiling. 

The room was covered with pictures of Levi and them and also Levi and I. "Wow, this is actually pretty." I say looking all around. There were a lot of photos and I looked at probably almost all of them. 

"Think we should show this to Levi on his birthday?"

"Of course you should." I say touching the photos.

"Great. Also, we will decorate this up a little bit and sing happy birthday." 

"When will you sing happy birthday?"

"Before you guys go to your honeymoon." Erwin says.

"How did you know we were going on a h-"

"Everyone knows, duh." Hanji says.

"True... Well your lucky that the airport is going back our away." 

"Exactly! Well, we better go get some stuff." Hanji says pulling Erwin out of the room.

I follow with them and shut the door. I make my way downstairs then yawn. Hanji and Erwin leave the house while I go into the room. Levi is still asleep so I decided to sleep with him. After that Im sleep.