Rivals 23

Sigh's the last chapter. I LOVED THIS ONE, TO BE HONEST! I hoped you loved this with me!

() () () 

After carrying Levi out I was able to have some time with him. I smiled and we talked about everything that just happened. And finally, it was time for us to dance. I held Levi's hand and walked with him onto the dance floor. We danced with almost everyone. I even danced with my dad. I definitely danced with my fans. They were so happy for us.

We danced like our lives depended on it. And finally, it was time for our slow dance. Our song came on and we slowed danced together. Others did it around us. 

"I love this," I say whispering to Levi.

"I love this too." He whispers back.

"After this we're going home," I say demanding.

"Anything for you." He said with a smile.

"Were gonna pack okay? We're gonna go on our honeymoon." 

"HONEYMOON?" He almost yelled. "Sorry, but you got us to go on a honeymoon? Where?" He asked quietly.

"Bora Bora," I said. The song stopped so we stopped.

"Really?" He said starting to jump up and down. "You remember!" 

"Of course I did!" 

We ate the food that was their ad Sasha definitely enjoyed it the most. We had some cake and talked to everyone before leaving. Hanji and Erwin were already back home now it was our turn. 

I drive us back home and he was so excited. When we made it we got into the house. We packed first before going up to Erwin and Hanji. I wonder if he thought I forgot his birthday. I smiled. "Come on let's say bye to Hanji and Erwin." I say putting our bags into the car.

"Okay." He said walking back inside the house. We walk upstairs to Hanji and Erwin. We knock before going in. 

"COME IN." Hanji says.

We open the door and say "SURPRISE." Levi was shocked and he looked all around the room.

"AW THIS IS CUTE YOU BRATS." Levi said looking around. 

"Glad you like it!" Erwin says leaning on a wall. 

We looked at the walls again and enjoyed it. "We will be leaving now, and do not mess up the house, I repeat DO NOT MESS UP THE HOUSE." Levi says pointing at Hanji.

"We wont chill." Hanji said pushing us outside. "BYEEE!" Hanji says waving.

Erwin waves. We get into the car and start driving to the airport. 

() () () 

Skipping.

We made it to bora bora. I was so excited and happy. We slept the whole way here so we felt pretty energetic. We enjoyed the water and view. The bed's were comfy and the food was deffintly really good. I took a picture and sent it to Sasha.

Sasha: FUCK YOU EREN!!

Me: LOL

I smiled. 

() () ()

Skipping back home. 

Levi's POV

I had so much fun at Bora Bora. I couldn't wait till we go back there again. We opened the door it was now the afternoon. I walked in with eren. I pauses causing Eren to bump into me. "Levi why did you stop?"

"HANJI!!! ERWIN!!!!" I yelled. 

Eren looked in front of me. The biggest mess ever. Eren started to laugh. I was getting pissed and finally Hanji and Erwin came down. "We didn't know yall would be back now-" Hanji says with her messy hair.

"... CLEAN THIS UP." I yell again.

"OKAY OKAY." Hanji starts to pick stuff up.

Well this is my life now. 

I am married... To Eren Y- Nope. To Eren Ackerman!