Rivals 12

Eren's POV

SHIT I forgot to make a live. It's pretty late but we still can do it. I wake Levi up and start to fix myself so I don't look crusty. Levi does the same. We both find a good spot to start our live. We both position ourselves so we can both be in the camera. But then I told Levi to leave the room real quick and he comes in when I say "Oh Levi should be joining in any second now." Cause people will ask where Levi is.

He leaves the room and I press start live. "HEY, GUYS!" People started to join quickly. They all started spamming the chat.

"EREN WE'RE GLAD YOUR BACK!"

"WE MISSED YOU!"

"WHERES LEVI??!?!"

"WE WANT TO SEE THE BOTH OF YOU!"

"EREN AND LEVI SITTING IN A TREE"

I laugh then said, "Levi should be joining in any second now." I say smiling. Soon Levi walks into the room. "HEY PEOPLE!" Levi says as he takes a seat.

The chat started to go wild when they saw Levi and me in the same house. "We decided to do a Q&A Today!" I say as I continue to read the comments. 

Levi smiles then he grabs his phone and tweets 

Levi Ackerman: Join @Eren Yeagers live if you haven't already!

Soon more people start to join in. I pin my own comment so people can ask questions. We were all smiley and couldn't believe we were back and it's only been 5 and a half weeks. I guess when you love your fans a lot you miss them when it hasn't even been that long.

Questions started to pile in. We made sure they said who they wanted to ask the question for. 

I open the questions up to the first one 

"This is for Eren, how are you today?" 

"I am good thank you for asking" I smile. I then swipe to the next one. 

"For Eren and Levi, are you guys living together?" 

We both look at each other. "Yes, we are living together at the moment!" I say as I blush softly. The chat started to go wild again happy that we are living together. 

"This is for Levi, take a shower, but with Eren too." 

Levi smirked and nudged me "Come on let's take a shower together!" Levi teased.

I blushed even more and turned away from Levi and the live. "Eren, they are asking if you blushing, be truthful. Are you blushing, Eren?"

I slap my forehead. "Yes, I'm blushing," I say turning back to the live.

"WOW LEVI AND EREN ARE DATING HUH!?!?!" 

"We aren't dating guys," Levi said. 

Ouch, that kinda hurt. I mean yes it's true but come on. 

"AW MAN." People said in the chat. 

"Eren looks sad that you said that Levi." People started to say. 

We ignored it then continued with the questions. It was funny and we both were making jokes. We were so glad to be back on live. As the light outside continued to become darker we decided we were gonna stay one for about 10 more minutes. 

"Okay, what should we do for 10 more minutes?" I ask the chat.

"You guys should tell us how it's like to be rivals than friends." 

"Sing for us again!"

"Let us hear the new song you guys made."

"That new song will be heard at the concert and will be released on the same day. We made a new youtube channel for Levi and me"

"What's the new youtube channel called?" People asked.

"Ereri. Is the channel."  Levi said. 

"ERERI IS SO CUTE AW!" 

"I love that name!" 

"How did you guys come up with that name?" 

"We combined our names together," I said with a smile.

"I guess it's time we get off right Eren?" He says looking at me.

"AH, THE WAY LEVI LOOKS AT EREN WITH HIS EYES."

"EREN LOOK AT LEVI RIGHT NOW."

"Yeah, it's that time! But before we end this..." I turn to Levi who was still staring at me. I grabbed his face and kissed him. The chat when wild but this time 50 times wilder. It felt like we both been waiting for this. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and we started to make out. We then both pulled away. 

I turn to the live and read the comments. 

"OMG SO THEY ARE DATING!??!"

"LEVI WAS LYING ABOUT THEM NOT DATING?"

"OMG THATS IT THE NEW SHIP NAME IS ERERI!" 

I smile then wave goodbye with Levi then I end the live. I tur my phone off as I listen to my phone ring and get tweets left and right. Levi was hearing the same thing coming from his phone. Soon Levi pulled me up with him and pinned me against the wall. "Le-Levi?"