Twenty minutes later, Soleil was finally done with her shower. She turned the water off and grabbed her towel, wrapping it around her body.

She then washed her face with cold water, and moisturized her skin before getting dressed in her pajamas.

She turned the bathroom light off, and went back to their bedroom. She got in bed and turned on the TV, trying to find something to watch until Illyan came home.

" I hope he's okay" she sighed, snuggling deeper into the covers.

" You two take the back, I take the front" Illyan mumbled to Lontrell and Peezy, as they stood outside of an abandoned looking house

He finally had a lead on the people who shot him, and came up with an address. It was just the three of them, since at the moment they couldn't trust a soul.

The duo nodded, and quietly made their way to the back, while Illyan slowly made his way to the front.

He counted to five in his head, and busted the door open with his leg. He aimed wherever, with the Glock 38 that was in his hand, and slowly started going around the house.

He watched as Lontrell and Peezy went upstairs, while he went to the basement. He quickly went down the stairs and kicked the door open.

There was no one in the basement, but what caught his eyes was a board.

But not any board, this one had pictures of him, Soleil, Lontrell and Peezy on it.

They had pictures of him, going home, or pictures of Soleil leaving for work. Meaning that his every moves had been watched.

" The hell" he mumbled looking at all the pictures. Illyan couldn't believe he still haven't realized that his and her every moves had been watched.

" Fuck" he cursed, looking for his phone in his pockets. Once he found it, he quickly pressed on the number and waited for the line to go through.

" Yes papa" she answered.

Illyan sighed in relief and ran his hand down his face. " Listen ta' me closely princess aight? You lock tha' bedroom door an' you hide in tha' closet. You take my gun that's always on my nightstand an' you take it witchu' in tha' closet. No questions, just do you understand?" he rushed out the basement.

" I understand" she spoke, before Illyan heard shuffling. " Okay I'm in the closet papa"

" Aight, you know how ta' use my gun right? I showed you last time mama. AYE YALL LETS GO!" he yelled, running out the house.

" Yes I remember. Illyan what's going on?" she confusingly asked.

" I'll explain when I get home, stay hidden in the closet an' don't make a sound you hea' me? Stay on the phone too" he got in the car once he saw Peezy and Lontrell rushing out the house.