"Adults, they shelter their children. I say no! Teach them to fight. For danger lurks around every corner of Amphibia. Stay on your toes! Trust no one!"
Tritonio stood in front of the children, letting out a scream as he pointed to something behind them. "-Ah! Look over there!"
Sprig turned around, searching for what he was pointing at. "What is it? Danger?"
Tritonio hit the frog on the head, Sprig letting out a "bleh" as Tritonion scolded him. "I said trust no one! Now, follow me, and we will begin the next lesson." Walking back inside, Sprig followed him, excited. Polly complimented how awesome he was. Jean blew a raspberry, unimpressed. "Please, this is how all teachers start out." Anne nodded in agreement, following him. "We'll see."
Flossie let out a gasp, leaning on Jean's head. "What do you mean?! He's so cool! I wonder what he'll think if my water bending!" She squealed. Jean hushed her. "I don't think you should tell him about that. Yet." She said, following the other children.

"Your next lesson lesson is to pick your weapon. Find one that resonates with you." Tritonio tutored, watching each child walk around to different weapons.
Polly bounced over to a crate of blue mushrooms. "Ooh, what are these?" She asked curiously. Jumping to the ground, he picked one up carefully, holding it up as if it were a dangerous weapon. "Ah, the noble boom shroom. Small, unassuming, but in the right hands..." he pressed the stalk, throwing it in the air swiftly as it began to beep. "Explosive!" The mushroom exploded, leaving a cloud of blue dust.
Polly eyes widened in adoration, as Tritonio handed her one. "Perfect for you, I think." He stated, as Polly took it with an evil grin.
"Who's next? No wrong answers!"
Flossie held up a spear. It was in the shape of a trident, with a purple hue. Her eyes widened in awe, as she turned to show the salamander. "Ooh! What about this one!" She asked excitedly. Walking over to her, Tritonio places a hand on his chin, as if in deep thought. "Hmm...I think this one suits you more." He stated, grabbing another spear. It was a dull grey, and he took the trident-spear from Flossie and gave the dub one to her. "There! Much better!"
Flossie stares down at the dull spear in her hands. "I...don't feel any-"
"Next! Anne! No! Wrong answer!" He yelled, popping up from behind the sword rack that Anne stood in front of. Flossie's excitement of the teacher began to fade.
Anne was surprised and frustrated that Tritonio didn't allow her to grab a sword. "What? How so?" She asked.
"From what I have seen, you do not have the dexterity to wield a sword. Pick something else." He stated. Anne glared at the salamander, as Sprig walked over holding small daggers. "Whoa, these are big forks."
"Aha, excellent choice Sprig."
The salamander then surveyed the room, catching sight of Jean staring up at a bow, a quiver of arrows not too far away. He snuck up behind her, just as she was about to grab one. "No Jean. This weapon is not for you."
Jean jumped in fright, turning around to face the teacher with an angry glare. "What do you mean?"
"I mean that you do not seem graceful enough for a magnificent weapon such as this. I think you would be better with close-combat."
An explosion shook the room, as a giggling Polly slid across the floor, landing right in front of Tritonio and Jean. "So, what's the next lesson?"

—————————

The five kids were doing their next course. Sprig and Polly hopped excitedly through it, while Flossie jumped from each barrel as swiftly as she could. Jean went at a much slower pace, while Anne just marched through.

"Wonderful, Sprig! Polly, truly inspiring. Jean, you need to move faster! You'll be caught if you keep up this pace. Anne! Knees higher!"

Flossie looked over to him, a look of confusion on her face.

—————————

The next course was to swing across a ladder. Sprig was in the lead, using his tongue to swing across, with Polly soon following on top. Flossie climbed upside down, clinging to the rails. Anne was next, moving much more slowly, while Jean was right behind her.

"Sprig, Polly, nice work! No, Anne, Jean. More nimble!"

Anne glared at the teacher, when the rungs suddenly broke. Jean caught her hand, before she slipped too, falling down with the other teen.

Flossie now watched the teacher as she finished her course, much more slowly than before.