5. 1

"But I thought...... aaaah... mmmm.... I....... Tae-ah please.............. please."

Taehyung smirked heavily as he watched Jin fall apart before him.

"Please what hyung?"

"I thought, what we did in the practice room..... I thought that was the bet."

Taehyung smirked.

"That, my dear hyung, was just foreplay. The real fun has yet to be tasted," he smiled devilishly.

He leaned in and pressed his palm harder against Jin's crotch. Jin kept squirming, as the two others in the room watched him with hungry eyes.

"He's fucking sexy," Jungkook said, huskily. Jimin smirked and moved to whisper at Jin's ear.

"Want us to fuck you here hyung? So everyone can see and hear what we do to you?"

Seokjin closed his eyes as he felt the press of firm fingers against his hips and the soft, soothing tones of Jimin; a contrast to his words and actions. Taehyung's cool breath fanned against the skin of his other ear and Jin felt like he would leak into his briefs if they didn't stop then.

"I-I...... Can't!" he said, shoving both Taehyung and Jimin away from him.

His breathing was erratic as he tried to gain back some sort of normalcy. Although they were both shocked at the sudden rejection, the soulmates took it in their stride and waited with Jungkook while their hyung scanned their faces furtively.

"It's not that I...... Shit! I don't know how to do this okay? I'm so embarrassed. I've never..... You don't understand!" He looked at them incredulously.

Jimin went to sit on the couch in the room and indicated for the others to join him. They watched their hyung quietly. It was obvious that Seokjin was struggling and they didn't want to make things worse for him. It would be better if he faced it himself.

He paced the room, adjusting his pants, trying desperately to get rid of his obvious hard-on. And still the maknaes remained patient. He turned to face them after a few minutes and observed how calm they were. He was slightly irritated by it.

"How can you three just sit there and say nothing?! Is this fun for you? Am I to be the butt of your jokes now?" he vented.

Jimin sighed softly before crinkling his eyes in concern.

"Why do you feel that way hyung? Have we done something to make you upset? You can speak to us about anything and nothing you say will ever leave this room. You have our word on that."

The two others, nodded their assent.

Seokjin sighed and pulled up a chair. He sat down and faced them.

"Fuck!" he wrang his hands together and shifted uneasily. "I don't know what to think anymore Jiminah. This, us,....... It's all something that I never even thought of before. I'm not a fucking virgin but I've never been with a man before either. It's highly confusing. The way you three make me feel...... It's like I want to submit to you and I've never felt that way before. I don't know if it's right or wrong. I don't know how to feel about that. It's driving me crazy! The only thing I do know is that, I fucking loved what happened and I want to do it again but that fucking scares the hell out of me too!"

"It's okay to be confused hyung. We're not judging you. We love you as our hyung and we understand. Look, this bet, we do this when we just want to unwind after a rough schedule. It helps us release some of the tension of being the biggest group in the world. Sometimes, the other hyungs have joined in but it's rare. We never thought you'd ever want us so we've never approached you or done anything that would show just how much we want you. We respect you hyung. We admit, we were really excited when you threw your pen into that hat, and we might have taken things a bit overboard in our haste to have you, but it's not because we want to ridicule or hurt you, it's because we want to be with you," Taehyung said and leaned forward to take Jin's trembling hands into his own.