"Who?" Jungwon looks around, sitting up as he grabs his
Phone, noticing it was Jay who was calling him, He sighs,
Not ready to have this conversation, picking up the caller.

"Yessss...?" Jungwon asks.

"I thought you were ignoring my texts.." Jay chuckles from the Other line, his deep and smooth voice sending a shiver in Jungwon's Spine, "O-oh it's nothing like that.. I was just driving home with Daeun." Jungwon chuckles awkwardly.

"I just, wanted to ask Jungwon-ah, are you available today? It's pretty Early, and it's a days-off for everyone." Jay mutters out.

"Oh.. Oh um.. I think I am.. I just.. Need to find an excuse to leave The house. And Daeun's very.. Cunning." Jungwon sighs, realizing How smart of a person Daeun was, proud, but kinda stressed knowing He accidentally put himself into a rut.

"Why? Can't you not drive to my house yourself?"
Jay asks as Jungwon blushes.

"..No.. My car is kinda.. Low on gas." Jungwon explains,
"Oh, I see, that's why, It's okay, I'll pick you up, hold on
A bit." Jay exclaims.

"W-Wait! What!--" Jungwon yells, realizing that Jay hung up On him, he sighed frustratedly, knowing how screwed he was if Daeun found out the person who'd be picking him up was her Teacher.

"What do you mean by cunning?" Daeun asks as she
Pops out of nowhere from behind the couch, scaring Jungwon, "Wh- Daeun! You scared me!" He exclaims, Daeun giggles, "Sorry! I just wanted to know who you were calling!" She exclaims.

"N-No one! I'm just.. Going out.. With a friend! Yeah.. friend!" Jungwon chuckles nervously as Daeun glares at him.

"You know you're really bad at lying Papa." Daeun scoffs, "I know I know dear.. But I'm really just going out with a friend, he's picking me Up in a few minutes." Jungwon mentions, giving up as he knows that His contact shows his address, Jay probably figured it out by now and Drove there.

"Oohh, friend! Okay! Will you leave Daeun here alone then?" Daeun asks as Jungwon pouts, nodding, "Yes dear, do you think You can stay here alone for a bit darling? I can call a babysitter If you need to.." Jungwon mutters out.

"No need! I can stay here with Maeumi!" Daeun smiles,
"Alright baby, just go do your coloring art and don't make A mess okay? If you need anything, you can call me from the
Phone." Jungwon smiles.

"Okay!" Daeun smiles back, hugging her father
Tightly.

RING! RING!

Jungwon turns around, now realizing it was Jay
Who was ringing the doorbell, he sighs, "Daeun, Go to your room okay?" Jungwon smiles, standing Up again as Daeun pouted, "Hmph, okay..." Daeun Suspiciously says, going somewhere where Jungwon Couldn't see her.

His breath was heavy as he feels
Nervous opening the door, it never felt so awkward
Until just now.

"Ah, Jungwon, I thought you would've locked me out."
Jay jokes as Jungwon chuckles nervously, "Ah.. yeah..
I just.. Haven't.. Y'know.." Jungwon whispers as Jay suddenly Places his left hand on Jungwon's neck, tracing the almost Visible purple marks if it wasn't for the foundation.

"Did Daeun see this?" Jay whispered, "She-.. She didn't.."
Jungwon lies.

"Papa! Teacher Jay?!" A little girl yells from the distance
As Jungwon's eyes widened, That sneaky girl! I thought
She went to her room! He thought, realizing Daeun probably
Just hid behind the couch.

"What are you doing here?" Daeun runs up, looking up
At Jay, Jay smiles softly, "Daeunnie~" Jay coos as he
Kneeled down, ruffling her hair.

"Why are you with Papa Teacher Jay?" Daeun asks as
Jay looks up at Jungwon, who was seemingly giving him
A death stare, he chuckles nervously, "Your papa and I are
Going to go out together okay?" Jay smiles softly.